leveling 105-110 for F2P accounts(?)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Khaliss, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Zamiam Augur

yes gribbles HA's cap at lvl 100 ..
  2. Khaliss Augur

bought the RoS expansion for all my boxed toons... I'm now 107 with the warrior & 106 for the rest of the crew. Been doing only anniversary quests the past couple of days, XP seems to suck no matter which one I did. Tried Lost but not forgotten, was doing just fine (killed the Ranger & Shaman minis without much trouble), till the crew got to one of the final rooms, where 3 named were linked together and I couldn't separate them on pull, wiped like 7x before I gave up. I wonder which is the best place to level up with tons of mobs that don't hit too hard and I can kill them fast =)
  3. Aurastrider Augur

The goblins in FM are a fairly easy kill. Most are spread out so you don't have to worry about adds if you want to just single kill. The south goblin camps don't have named mobs and are usually uncontested vs BiFaak which seems to be perma camped. I got from 106-108 and maxed out almost all my AA's for those levels in about 20 hours. This was during anniversary bonus experience and I was averaging about 160 goblins/hour. So if you can kill at the same speed its not unreasonable to do the same thing in about 30 hours of killing them. Its a little boring after a while but its a safe route. Certainly not the most rewarding in terms of experience though. Move into the dungeons if you want better xp as others have suggested to me. There is more risk but more reward.
    Khaliss likes this.
  4. Odenor New Member

As far as anniversary quests go, I like Fippy's Further Revenge (18th year) for exp. Depending on kill speed, and once you figure out a route through the town, it should take only 30-60 min. I pop LoTD just before final turn in, and then go hunt somewhere else for the rest of the lesson. You might want to pull guards to a corner of the beach and kill most of them there if you can't handle 1 to 4 adds.
    Khaliss likes this.
  5. Khaliss Augur

Thanks for the tip... what is LoTD again? =)
  6. Quatr Augur

Lesson of the Devoted, the veteran reward which doubles your XP for 30 minutes once a day.
    Khaliss likes this.
  7. bigpapa Augur

since you are in FV , you know what selling for good plats there ?
    usually augments sell pretty well. tradeskill items as well ,ect ( specially the ROS one ).

several nameds that you can probably kill already like gullerback ect , you could wear the augm's for your tank and sell the rest at bazaar since they are prestige ( can check the current prices in bazaar ),

https://items.eqresource.com/itemsearch.php?searchid=118585