Level con range

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Buds, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Buds Augur

Was wondering what the level range is for blue con and light blue cons? Is it a % or a fixed number? Just wondering what will con blue/light blue at 96+.
  2. WarSheol Augur

Would be one or two below our level :cool:
  3. Buds Augur

Umm ok.... what level will mobs start to con green at level 100.
  4. Ranpha Augur

It depends on your level is the correct answer, it's a rather complex formula below level 50 orso.

At the higher end of the level range though it is much simpler. Upto 5 levels below you is dark blue. Upto 15 levels below you is light blue. Upto 20 levels below you is green.
  5. Rainbowdash Augur

This. Thus to answer your question. At level 100.

104+ = red
    101-103 = yellow
    100 = white
    95-99 = dark blue
    85-94 = light blue
    80-84 = green
    1-79 = grey
    CaptAmazing and Kirbane like this.
  6. Kirbane Augur

the always helpful raindowdash /cheer!!!
  7. Buds Augur

Well I hope that they take a look at this range, at 100, a lot of VOA T4 mobs will con light blue. LOL!! No way that a mob that can two round me should consider light blue!!!! Talk about limiting content!! Seriously need to start widening that range!!
  8. Ranpha Augur

Play a warrior, and getting owned by light blues will seem perfectly normal :)
  9. Cakeny Augur

I remember the days.
  10. iniari-TR Augur

even a grey con mob can kill you. :p
  11. Cakeny Augur

Replace can with probably will.
  12. Cloudia Augur

What you have to remeber about the con ranges is that the mobs are mostly tuned against a full group, not a single player. This means their power curve isn't the same as yours as lvl increases. Mobs increase by X in hp/atk as the level rises, players increase by x.