Level 25 XP Spot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Khalifa Kush, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

I'm torn between Unrest till 30 or Mistmoore? What zone has the better dungeon xp?
  2. Miseryhatescompany Journeyman

3. Jaxarale01 Augur

Lguk: Bedroom till 30, Assup till 35, Exe and friends or Frenzy to 40, Frenzy (kinda slow) or Hamlord to 45.
    The Hole: 45-50

Just a general guide, depending on your class you may be able to move to the next camp early or have to wait another level or two.
  4. Illusory Augur

Your server and class would be very helpful additions to your post. :p
  5. Phantom Ghost Augur

UR. MM is slow respawn too.

Lguk not a bad idea... I hate the zone and usually avoid it for xp.
  6. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

25 druid (halfling) on Agnarr.
  7. AsYouWish New Member

Unrest Basement

Mistmoore is a lot slower than Unrest. LGuk Bedroom is great but groups might not take a Druid at level 25. Worth a shot though if you really don't want to do Unrest BM.
  8. RandomStrategy Augur

Splitpaw Lair is a fairly good spot at 25 to start, and it'll go all the way to around 40.
  9. MaestroM Augur

UR Basement 25-30.
    LGuk BR 25-30
    LGuk /Sup 30-40
    LGuk Exe/Sav 35-40
    LGuk Frenzied 40-45 (can go to 50 but it'll be slow)
    LGuk Hamlord 40-47 (can go to 50 but it'll be slow)
    Hole 45+

You can do off the beaten path dungeons like splitpaw, but you should be prepared to BYO group and get ignored when people look for reps. UR >> Guk >> Hole is going to be where the vast majority of the exp groups are.
  10. Machentoo Augur

Cazic Thule is another decent option 25-30, and tends to be less busy than the other options.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

You could bring a group to Paw.
  12. Illusory Augur

The zones mentioned above are really good because you can literally stay in them for a wide range of levels. However, A few more alternatives, if you can't find a group,

South and East Karana
    - You can solo in either until you're about 30.

High Keep
    - Might be hard solo, but if you can find a small group, this will get you to 30 fast.
    Solusek Eye (aka SolA)
    - Same as high keep.
  13. nostalgicfool Augur

The hole is very shaman unfriendly, mobs do have totally insane resistance to slow.

Went there (at 59 since i could not get any group in the planes, and was like anyone wishing to do anything but Grieg End .. and got an very polite invite there), even with Tashan + Malo i had slow resisted sometimes twice, the disease based slow did a bit better but not much.

I seem that tashan got resisted a lot since often it landed only after malo, so i assume that chanter got resists too.

Not all mob were as bad as the golems, but all were somewhat resistant (mob in plane of fire that are 62+ resist less than those Lblue mobs).

Don't even bother getting a shaman there, get a cleric.

I will never go back there, it is just too frustrating.

Why give us spells if we need 3-4 cast (debuff + 1-2 resist) to land them ...

Earlier i went to healp guildie in Plane of Hate (or fear?) .. the one you need a stone to be ported too. XP is better than in the hole and mob resist much less (only the golem suck a bit).
  14. Geroblue Augur

I get xp from the white furred rats, and Fine Rat pancreas to sell to merchant, north side of Blightfore Moors.25 to 34th level. They don't mob either. Useually peaceful and only myself and a toon are over there.
  15. DariyaVika Augur

Unrest basement is probably the most consistent option here. MM graveyard can also be a good spot since it can be done without a ton of CC. MM castle entrance is a nightmare due to the tendency of pullers to drag out trains that swiftly annihilate the group.