Fixed Level 100 Heroic Character Boost Missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gatts, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Gatts Journeyman

Hi,

So I wanna buy a level 100 heroic character boost, but its missing. Anyone know anything about this?
    Pawgles, Pinatank, Tebus and 22 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't see one in marketplace on Tunare either. Gave your post a like to get devs attention
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sephron3200 likes this.
  5. Gatts Journeyman

Ya I hope the lvl 100 char boost gets back quickly too
  6. Tounces77 New Member

Yeah, they were showing up literally just yesterday too but now they're gone.
  7. Gatts Journeyman

Will there be a dev on during the weekend to fix this or is it not likely to be fixed until Monday?
  8. CherryVodka New Member

Yeah was trying to boost before the XP bonuses :/
  9. Raidmaxxx New Member

Wanting to buy a boost, and the 100 is still missing. Whats going on with this?
  10. Glyrion New Member

So that's what's happening...been wondering where it went lol I guess no playing this weekend..
  11. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I looked at my 4 accounts and it's missing on all of them.
  12. Illindria New Member

Missing on all of my accounts as well.
  13. Buds Augur

OK so I'm not going crazy lol. I was like I know it's here somewhere. Why would this suddenly disappear? I bought one last week and wanted another, but now it's gone. Hope they fix it soon. I would imagine it's pretty good money for them, so I'm sure.
    Brazman likes this.
  14. Roastbeefsalad New Member

plz fix...i have money to spend :)
  15. Diver New Member

By "boost" do you mean the option to purchase the basic level 100 heroic upgrade or something else? I created a new account, made a new toon, and purchased the 100 heroic upgrade on Friday (3/2, 2 days ago). I'd like to say there were no problems, but on closer inspection my newly minted Shaman is missing a huge number of spells. Including important spells like all of the "insect" line of slows and many others. I'll file a separate bug report, but maybe I did my upgrade just as something funky happened with the upgrade process and they pulled the option from the marketplace?
  16. Pawgles New Member

Any update on this? I have money to spend and been waiting all weekend for this to be corrected.
  17. Meeko Developer(Code)

These (and the other previously missing items, such as TS Depot Slots) are available for purchase again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Yinla and Pawgles like this.
  18. Wundor New Member

19. Kendeth Augur

There was an update literally the post before yours. They are now showing up in the marketplace again for me.