Level 100 Heroic Buildout

Discussion in 'Priests' started by ComancheJack, Nov 6, 2022.

1. ComancheJack New Member

I'm thinking about boosting my 70 Shaman to the Heroic 100 I see what all it comes with. But is there anywhere I can actually see the equipment and what my troll would look like at level 100. I have my epic 1.0 does it upgrade to 2.0? Is there any place I can actually see the stats on the other level 100 characters? So I can know if the weapons and armors etc are worth it? Thanks so much.
  2. Alnitak Augur

Level 100 Heroic is just that - a mediocre, somewhat undergeared level 100 character with tradeskills at 150 and some very old AA's granted (such as Overlord M-M trials etc.)
    Same at with 85 Heroics - you can upgrade the gear as soon as you come to PoK, initially it comes with sub-par lvl 100 gear, which is basically an equivalent of decent lvl 95 gear.
    What you gain - you can immediately jump onto ToV miisions TA bandwagon. You can level up to 108-109 in under 2 hours if your friends/guildmates/strangers offer you Task-Adds to ToV Heroic missions for free or for pp. Those missions have minimum level requirements at 100.

Basically, if you level up yourself you are facing a tough grind through 90's (unless you are a PL'd alt, then you just blast through ina matter of hours of playtime). With Heroics you are qualified for exp-express of ToV.