lev/DMF help

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by toddv, Aug 21, 2015.

1. toddv New Member

so I got DMF last night and seems like my levitation isn't working, cant even run over water without beginning to swim.
    moving forward even on step drops me like im not buffed. tested Rclick left right from high spot and had zero loss of height. is there settings that im missing? any help would be great .
    (yes im looking upward in 3rd & 1st person with no change)
    like I said left/right & back with no drop 1step forward and it instant drop to the ground.
    Also read about frame rates etc. my system is pretty good and only a few months old been running many games at max settings.
  2. Diptera Augur

Is the framerate set in the Options screen?

I'm open to corrections, but can definitely remember deliberately setting a slower frame rate to improve levi performance (certain run in Plane of Fire was only possible if you set framerate to a lower value - but not sure if that was related to poor PC specs at the time, or the "bob" that used to happen when levi'd).

Since then, my framerate is set to around 25 fps, and levi seems okay for me:)
  3. Rhaage Augur

check your key bindings...

I believe (could be wrong) that the "End" key was the default to "move down", if this has been remapped to your arrows (or wasd) then you are pushing a direction key as well as a "move me to the ground" key.
  4. toddv New Member

I tried all the frame rates with no change.
    Rhaage may be on to something I will have to check if "move down" is also mapped to my forward
    (I use the arrow keys)