Lets talk about Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by asmodethenaughty, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

So I have been playing there a while now and I have to say I am dismayed.

Low population and casuals everywhere. I give it a month tops before it becomes another Vulak.

For anyone new my only advice is, join Ragefire.
    Dark_Intentions and Frenzic like this.
  2. Thrawnseg Augur

So, a really populated and active server until OoW or so? I'll take the 2nd highest population of all servers until then!

Because that's what Vulak was.
  3. Arrk Augur

Negative propaganda is horrible.

LJ is not Vulak. LJ has more pop. then FIppy ever had.

Ragefire people are scared that the truth will come out... Ragefire is an over-populated cess pool
    thechacko, Lotusfly and Gythlen like this.
  4. Azzudien Augur

I play LJ and I see many casuals but the raid scene is also very active with several guilds competing for targets. For the most part Faceless is winning most targets but that will change as the other guilds get up to speed.
    I see a healthier competition on LJ then you will ever see on RF.
  5. Sinzz Augur

loving fact some old cypher members running around on lockjaw :) tips hat to Vaclav,Iv and a few others !
  6. Nolrog Augur

Vulak had a decent population all the way up to SoD. That's when things completely fell apart and many people rerolled on Fippy.
  7. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

To be fair. The best competition exists on Ragefire with Rosengard and TL leading the masses.
  8. Weverley Augur

And on Lockjaw we have Faceless,DHS and Ascended darkness atm.
  9. Fiyero Augur

Doesn't sound like much competition when one of those guilds has 90% of raid targets locked down. Has Rosengard cleared all classic raid targets yet?
  10. Daishin New Member

Speaking of lockjaw and guilds or whatever, what happened to serakan? Is he still trying to be competition for raid targets?
  11. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Only 90% ? What happened to 100%. Sounds to me like TL need to pro it up. They missed Inny so it is a fair assumption to say it is only a matter of time before Rosengard take the lead.
  12. taliefer Augur

I keep hearing this, and I know a dev made a similar comment, but I just don't see it when I play on lockjaw
  13. Numiko Augur

Do you really think they could not take down classic targets if they had a shot at them?

With player power the way it is now there are no "raid" targets in EQ, just bigger sized group mobs that drop better stuff.
    taliefer likes this.
  14. Dixa Augur

there is nothing wrong with being casual. these kinds of threads belong in the forums of that other game.
  15. Dixa Augur

i think you are going to find that the only people who care about this are the fraction-of-the-playerbase which bothers to participate in these forums.
  16. Vlerg Augur

the classic raiding scene ( the classic socking scene...) really don't have enough content for more than 1... maybe 2 guild...
  17. Rolento Augur

You must be a troll. First off I don't seen what's wrong with having casual players. Just because people can't sit and play 10 hours a day like you. Ive started on ragefire, and in my opinion it has WAY to many people. Just look at the end game and raid scene on that server. It's a disaster and the game was not made to handle that kind of population. If I were you, I'd be telling people to stop rolling on ragefire.

Now let's look at lockjaw. 40+ zones have on average 3 instances. Sol B aside from Efreeti usually have camps open. Plenty of room in the hole. The only 2 guilds raiding right now seem to be AD and us The Faceless. Honestly I have not regretted once rolling on lockjaw. It may seem like the server is low population after starting on ragefire, but it's far from being even close to dead.

Ragefire is not the choice to roll on, the population is just to damn high. Weird to say that but it's the truth. If anyone does roll on lockjaw. Feel free to look me up in game for buffs or ports. 50 Druid- Kenta. 50 Bard Rolento
    sleka and Denithor like this.
  18. magione New Member

Lockjaw is where it is happening, low drama server for adults. serakan is a person that sells in game item and perms camp in plane of hate where is sells loot rights. He must do the same thing on rage.
  19. iatre Journeyman

It's probably because Fippy wasn't instanced, while Lockjaw is.

When we have 6 instances of LGuk going, with 30 people on average each, it doesn't feel that crowded.

But if you put 180 people in LGuk on Fippy, it would've been a sh*tshow.
  20. Solkos Augur

LOL If you have 180 people in LGuk people would be calling single non named mobs camped.
    I have entrance area camped!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.