Lets talk about Dwarves...again

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cainen, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Cainen Augur

So last week I posted a question/discussion point that the non guard npc dwarves in butcherblock no longer give exp and it made me sad.

I have now leveled past the point of them being good exp only to discover another side effect of them no longer giving exp.... no one is slaughtering dwarves for blood. As an ogre smith this makes me sad, as these dwarves were the best(only?) reliable source of blood in vanilla and kunark. After looking through manglo, allakhazam, p99, and any other site i could find it appears my old existing source of Dwarven blood is to kill the low level bandits in butcherblock? Wasnt the point of removing the exp from the dock dwarves to make it so high levels didnt go into the newbie areas and slaughter things? Yet now thats exactly what i need to do if i want to make my ogre armor...

Does anyone know of a place where i can get a reliable source of Dwarves to kill? Honestly I just dont understand the continued point of having mobs that are not guards or quest npcs not give exp.

Rant off sorry
    nectarprime123 and Rhiyannon like this.
  2. Korillo Augur

Excuse me but I have to ask you to seriously rethink your actions. Dwarves are hard working, honest folk in Norrath and we don't take kindly to Ogres pillaging our lands.
    nectarprime123, Zujilli and Rhiyannon like this.
  3. Warlorf Augur

Dwarves are awesome. That is all
  4. Steampunk Augur

They're short.
  5. Vlerg Augur

better than gnomes.
  6. Steampunk Augur

True. I hate not being able to see over the groundcover.
  7. Crystilla Augur

We (dwarves) bring you the best ale *grins*. Heck, we even won the "spirits" contest at 2014 SoE Live versus that Ogre Swill.
  8. Finchy Augur

There is no vanilla here only classic go back to WoW :confused:
  9. Catashe Augur

Well thats rather depressing... i remember quad kiting those suckers for XP back in the day... =(
    And why did they do it in the first place it makes no sense...Killing those dwarves were game breaking or anything and gave soloers something to kill when all other options are gone...