Legends of Norrath Cards

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hekaton, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Hekaton Augur

are LON packs done in the marketplace or is there just a gap in set rereleases? usually when one goes out of rotation the next one pops up but its been a few days
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I suspect someone just forgot to hit a button.

If you have a DPG claim available, Legends of the Oathbreaker shows up as a possible item. So they aren't gone.

DPG does itself no economic favors when a holiday hits and there are no heritage crates and no LoN prize packs available. You cannot spend money on what is not available.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Then turn it back on.

Duh!
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Seems someone has forgotten to hit the button, else the button has been disabled.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It would be interesting to see if the lack of LoN crates is intentional (for saturation concerns) and if we will see a spike in Prize prices.

I’m guessing the LoN crate may be delayed because the Feir’Dal Heritage Crate had an illusion change. I guess they share the same timetable but they put a pause on both crates until the new illusion is patched to Live?
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It seems daft that there is nothing other than an exp pot as a nice discount reward if you claim your 500 DBC now.

They really should leave both the crate and the LoN packs there until the next one is launched.
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Let the run on LoN Prizes (especially illusions, contracts, and mounts) begin!
  8. Hegsheoshed Augur

When you do the monthly claim it still had at least 2 choices. I can't recall if it showed a heritage crate. Oathbound packs are what I received and what showed in the claim window along with the experience potion.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

um.. I grabbed Oathbound packs on my 2 accounts, and on the hubs 2 accounts for our monthly claims.. The LoN packs just aren't for Sale in marketplace at this time.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Still no LoN crate in the marketplace as of server up.

Start hoarding your prizes.