Legends of Mystic Heroes-Drinal

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Eubedyen, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Legends of Mystic Heroes is a family style guild looking for all classes.We are expanding and having fun doing it.If this sounds like something you would be interested in.Look us up at lomh.guildportal.com for more info or send any of our wonderful members a tell
  2. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Still have room for many classes.
  3. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Still looking for many classes.Now open to new and returning players.
  4. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Now taking returning/new players.
    For more info to go lomh.guildportal.com or send a tell to any of our members,they will be glad to answer any questions... or send me an ingame email or a message on here
  5. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Recruitment is still open...looking for all classes and lvls,new/returning players are very much welcome
  6. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

/bump
    still looking for those whom enjoy the game and have fun at the same time
  7. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Growing and having fun,look us up on Drinal Server
  8. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Looking for all players lvls etc...
  9. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Looking to have fun with a family style guild whom is looking for all new/returning classes/levels look us up at lomh.guildportal.com for more info or send an member or look for an officer for any other questions you may have
  10. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

We are always looking for anyone whom is willing to have fun and group,As well as new players looking to learn more about the game
  11. Mand New Member

Eh hem. I just applied to Legends of the Mystics. How long does it usually take for someone to get back to me?
  12. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

When ever i choose hahahah!!! j/k
  13. Angrif Lorekeeper

This guild still actively open to new players?
  14. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Yes sorry RL has taken over for a short time....still open to all..
  15. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

/Bump looking for all classes
  16. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

LoMH is still looking for all/any players that is looking to have fun...If interested send any member a tell for more info
  17. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

/ bump....

Legends of Mystic Heroes on Drinal server is an family style guild whom loves to group and help others..if this is what you are looking for head to
    http://lohm.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx? ... bID=151536 for more info.Most of the players are on EST time zone.We welcome new players,returning players any lvl.
    We are a happy go lucky guild.Come join us and have some fun.

or ask any of our wonderfull members for more info
  18. Eubedyen Lorekeeper