<Legacy Inc> Recruitng for Agnarr!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Neztah13, May 12, 2017.

1. Neztah13 New Member

"Legacy Inc was formed upon the ideal of death before dishonor. We adhere to the concept of fair play and honor among players. We admire those who are able to use strategy and cooperation to achieve what others can't and strive to meet those ends through strength of mind, not strength of numbers. It was formed for those who enjoy a challenge and can work to succeed even in the face of adversity. If you believe that you have these goals, these ideals, and the will to achieve, you might be what Legacy Inc is looking for."

We are a lovely mix of Ultimate Onslaught, Ship Wrecked, Ceaseless, Ferocity, Ascencion, Remnants, MiM, Crossguard, Broke Wave and Resolute from each and every other TLP. For those of you who may remember some of us from the previous three progression servers, our plan going into round three won't deviate far from what we have all enjoyed in the past. We are, and plan to be, the guild that is geared more toward the medium core player. This is not to say that there isn't room for those of us who want to push things to the limit but we fully realize that, as those of us who hold Everquest with full nostalgic memory, many of us have grown into lives that no longer allow for much of what is needed to dedicate wholly our time fully to Everquest. Many of us now have families, careers, and obligations that would keep us from spending the grueling hours of grinding and camping that I'm sure we have all enjoyed.

With all of this being said, we still wish to compete on this server and make the best experience possible for those who wish to walk the road with us. Instanced raiding has finally given us the opportunity to do this without wasting endless hours twiddling our thumbs!

Our core has been together for nearly a decade and a half and has excelled through more games than any of us wish to count. Whether it was four members of our guild doing everything we could to edge our way into a Guk camp or 50 members giving the top guilds on the server very healthy competition for end game Gods, we have always stood as a meaningful presence in the world of Norrath... and a few other random gods/bosses in every known MMO out there!

We have also always been who isn't afraid to be offensive in the name of humor. We are STRICTLY 18+ and fully embrace an adult sense of humor. If you plan to have your vent turned up on your speakers with your 8 year old daughter watching you… then this is probably not the best guild for you.

If you feel that we might be the guild for you then please contact Neztah, Barlow, Briar, Kalairo, Dingaan, Shihan, or Phiveoh on our boards. We will be sure to open up the lines of communication. Please feel free to visit http://eqlegacy.com/ for more information about us and our past.

F.A.Q.

What are your raid times/days: We raid Tu/Th 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST and Sun 7:00pm - 11:30pm EST
    What loot system do you use?: Open bid DKP system (More info can be seen on our forums)
    Where can I apply?: Go to EQLegacy.com
    What type of Voice server do you use? We use Discord! Come join us! https://discord.gg/VKdh45y

Leadership:
    Neztah - GM
    Barlow - Officer
    Briar - Officer
    Kalairo - Officer
    Dingaan - Officer
    Shihan - Officer
    Phiveoh - Officer
    Xind - Officer
    Lifttoo - Web-Admin

Look forward to meeting all the new people and enjoying our adventures together!

Thanks
    -Neztah

PS – Who is ready...again!.. to have a few cocktails while grinding some XP & getting shiny loot with us?
    Razzle likes this.
  2. Barlow Elder

Reserved for FAQ section!
    Razzle likes this.
  3. Neztah13 New Member

Reserved for MORE stuff!

Plus I missed an I in the title!

-Neztah
    Razzle likes this.
  4. Barlow Elder

A few things to note about <Legacy Inc> - Besides the fact that Nez was in a rush to post this before he had to head out for the afternoon (I am a forum junkie, so wanted to be able to post immediately) and misspelled Recruiting :) < I can take responsibility for making him cut, copy and paste the mistake .. sorry buddy! >

Now, some random info!
    • Ultimate Onslaught and Shipwrecked came together to form <Legacy Inc>
    • Our focus is the "Medium-Core" gamer.
    • DKP, Raid Schedule, Raid objectives and everything "Raid" related is all setup for Classic. Kunark and beyond will bring tweaks to the system, but we are always looking to improve all systems within <Legacy Inc>
    More information to come!
    Razzle likes this.
  5. Kalairo New Member

Less than 2 weeks to go! If you have any questions at all be sure to send Neztah, Barlow, Briar, Shinah,Dingann, Phiveoh or me a pm here or on our forums at http://eqlegacy.com or talk with us and other members on our discord @ https://discord.gg/VKdh45y
    Razzle likes this.
  6. Neztah13 New Member

Razzle likes this.
  7. Ticino Journeyman

Uhm, okay. Let me know when you get a real name. This looks good but hopefully it's not using this silly name. If you are then I may need to look elsewhere. Good luck!
  8. Barlow Elder

Hey Ticino!

We understand that you don't handle your booze very well.. By the lack of thought process used in your posts last night.. But I hope you find the guild you are looking for.

Oh, and to everyone else.. We handle our alcohol better in Legacy Inc :)
    Razzle likes this.
  9. Dandy Augur

I personally found the best way to handle my alcohol is to leave it at the grocery store. :D
    Razzle likes this.
  10. Barlow Elder

Hah, need you to work on your tolerance, Dancy!

Alrighty.. onto the PM part of my day on this lovely ol' site.

Memorrriiiieeees.. (In D Minor)
  11. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Hey Guys! Someone mention alcohol? I think Barlow and Xind were going to be in charge of our shot games.

Also - every time a ranger dies...an angel gets their wings. Cannot wait for 5/24!
  12. Barlow Elder

It's going to be great!

We are still looking for more! Anyone else excited for being in /pick 32 in <Random Zone> :)
    Razzle likes this.
  13. Neztah13 New Member

14. Ticino Journeyman

I drink non-alcoholic alcohol. It has no alcohol but is heavy on the alcohol. I was just giving you a bad time, though think the Inc part of the name throws me off be better with just Legacy. If you have a reason for Inc then I can understand it but to me it just seems to be Inc.luded to just be different.

I may actually apply, so I guess Al.cohol you later.
  15. Barlow Elder

Heh, remember that this game is ancient.. and you cannot have the same guild name on multiple servers.

It definitely changes the "Inc" of guild names!
  16. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Into single digits folks! Only 9 days until server launch. However we still have a week left for open recruiting! Join us at http://eqlegacy.com and fill out an application!

Cannot wait to start our journey on Agnarr.
  17. Neztah13 New Member

Briar! You have the entire guild wanting to do planks! I'm nervous yo ask how!! Lol!

Open recruiting still going until 5/21! Come join the fun!

Eqlegacy.com

-Neztah GM of Legacy Inc
  18. quizwhiz16 New Member

What members of Crossguard do you guys house? Curious ^_^
  19. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Hey Quiz!
    Kair, Baylorn, Kalairo, Dingaan, Phiveoh, Grecco, Scully, Rhulad/Dassem possibly a few that will FnF too
  20. quizwhiz16 New Member

Well hey there! Briar = Kair? I of course remember all of those names.

Glad to see you guys are playing!