Learn the Enchanter Class before you tamper with it

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Maxxbuff, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

I just put the box of wine next to the computer during raids. The amount left at the end of the night is indicative of how many mezzes were broken.

When I yell at someone about breaking mez at this point they just automatically believe me and apologize profusely... :p
    Reht likes this.
  2. Random_Enchanter Augur

you sad sorry shell of a person, having to drink boxed wine. Well at least its an upgrade to juice boxes. if only cause they have been aged :D

They yell at me and ask why haven't the mobs been mezzed. When i point out that the jerk tank, monk, rogue, mage, wiz, druid and/or cleric broke mez(zes) nothing happens other than use wiping cause 'oh the mobs weren't mezzed' doesn't matter that some one broke the mezzes on the 54 liches with there aoe discs on arx 5.
  3. Sindaiann Augur

I stopped complaining about broken mezzes YEARS and YEARS ago. I just relock it all, and if it continues I let the culprit die lol
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

It works in reverse too. random_enchanter likes to frequently spam unity rune for aggro. Quite often depending on my mood he's on the "no taunt" list and gets plowed, for the good of the nation!
  5. Sindaiann Augur

hahaha "said" individual only gets plowed if that boxed wine is empty!
  6. Random_Enchanter Augur

I'm only trying to live! not my fault at all that tanks target a mob and break mez before taunting. I'm going to survive, dammed be to your orbus level hate generation!
  7. Triconix Augur

What really bugs me is when I build up aggro only to have another mez cast memblur it and having the enchanters blame the tanks for not building up aggro ;)

You need more than one box of wine for that.
  8. Silv Augur

If they are using certain mezzes this won't happen. We have options for all mez types that don't have a blur component. However, good luck getting any Enchanter to drop free target on raids just so mobs don't get blurred :p

I know... that's why I've hardly been raiding lately... they told me I might get liver failure at this rate!
  9. Triconix Augur

Be making me work harder during the first phase of event 4 than I have to! :mad:
    Silv likes this.
  10. Haste Lorekeeper

People mez on the first phase on event 4? /boggle
  11. Silv Augur

You don't? /boggle
  12. Haste Lorekeeper

Newp, stun an kill that crap ;)
  13. Silv Augur

I only recall phase 2 mobs being stunnable but then again I haven't tried things out of order since we worked out our strat!
  14. Narye Augur

I remember when... Rathe Council (yes I cussed - sorry)

mez, one, two, three (while running to bathroom) four.. five... slam door.. six... do the deed... run back.. 46.. /cast mez.. 47.. fizzle.. 49 /cast mez.. 52 *phew*..

Ya, a minute is NOT 60 seconds, its 54!
    Silv likes this.
  15. Eriadoc Elder

I played with a stopwatch back then. When you had 5 or 6 mobs on lockdown and each on a single target mez, your timing had to be impeccable.
  16. Narye Augur

Wait.. you took your stopwatch to the bathroom???
  17. NotSilv Apprentice

Worse things have been taken to the bathroom... :eek:
    Trick and RPoo like this.
  18. Sindaiann Augur

lmfao ^
    Silv, RPoo and NotSilv like this.
  19. Eriadoc Elder

LOL, I once went to Dairy Queen in between spawns in LGuk with a stopwatch hanging around my neck. Made it back before spawn time, too. :)
    Silv and Naugrin like this.