Leaked Developer TSS itemization meeting

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vule_Xyrashue, May 7, 2021.

1. Vule_Xyrashue Journeyman

Lead Dev: "Alright, so we've got the base population of Ashengate and all the progression quests knocked out, the only thing we have left is itemization. Let's start with ideas."

Dev 1: "Well, I think we should make class items for the group nameds."

Lead Dev: "Great, let's get a team on that. What else we got?"

Dev 2: "There's going to be new cultural armor, let's make the end zone the best place to farm high end tradeskill mats."

Lead Dev: "Yes! I love it. What else?"

Dev 3: "The power sources to upgrade the raid armor should drop off the group names here."

Lead Dev: "Ooooooo very nice! We got some great ideas here. Anything else?"

Dev 4: "Ambers and Bloodstones and Jades."

Lead Dev: "____________"

Other Devs: "___________"

Lead Dev: "I'm sorry, did you say Ambers and Bloodstones and Jades?"

Dev 4: "Yeah I think the mobs in Ashengate should drop Ambers and Bloodstones and Jades."

Lead Dev: "............"

Lead Dev: "OK...... Why?"

Dev 4: "Well there's not any real reason just, I think Brad would've wanted it that way."

Lead Dev: "Ah"

Dev 4: "NOBODY EVER LISTENS TO MY IDEAS ALL I WANT IS AMBERS AND BLOODSTONES AND JADES IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?! SWEAT TO GOD I'LL WALK OUT RIGHT NOW!"

Lead Dev: "Hey, take it easy. We'll add Ambers and Bloodstones and Jades, OK?"

Dev 4: "Ambers and Bloodstones and Jades"

Lead Dev: "Well this has been productive, let's go get lunch."
    Bobbybick and Iyacc like this.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It do be like that though
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah I think everyone seeing the non item loot table of TSS did a collective wtf??

Weapons were seemingly in very short supply too, unless you were a knight (in my guild at least).