Confirmed [LDON] spider den bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xeris, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Xeris Augur

Spider Den is bugged -- only 2 chests ever spawn, I think because of the Venomous Spider Guardian (the NPC doesn't despawn when he is killed), and thus the script thinks you've missed one trigger and you lose a chest.

As far as I understand, this has been broken for years. Can it get fixed by chance? Thanks <3
    modsiw, Mithra and Skuz like this.
  2. Prathun Developer

Created a ticket to look into this. Thanks for the report!
    Skuz likes this.
  3. coltongrundy Augur

In the expedition: Miragul's Menagerie: Spider Den, there is currently a bug with Researcher Kallinsa.

In this expedition you have to kill frostfoot lookouts, when they die they spawn a pack of mobs. Some of them just spawn a bunch of trash mobs, they have to all be killed to spawn another lookout further down the dungeon. Some of the lookouts spawn a pack of regular trash mobs + a named + a researcher. Killing the named is supposed to "rescue" the researcher, and the researcher despawns.

Researcher Kallinsa never despawns, even after killing every mob in the entire dungeon. So at the end you don't get credit for rescuing all of the researchers, and you only get 2 of the 3 chests. You get Petrad's Frozen Chest & Brofam's Frozen Chest, but because the script with Kallinsa is broken, you can never get Venos' Frozen Chest.
    Skuz and CatsPaws like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I gave it a like since it has not been fixed since 2017 at least
    Skuz likes this.
  5. TrueNorth Developer

Was able to confirm this and it is now being tracked internally. Thank you for your report!
    Mithra, CatsPaws, Herf and 1 other person like this.