LDON charm - you may wish to seek out someone closer to home

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kthehammy, Apr 26, 2017.

1. kthehammy Elder

I am a dwarf cleric. My home city is Kaladim. I used Origin and was sent back to Kaladim, I speak to Kennelia Gwieal and she tells me...

Kennelia Gwieal says, 'You show a great deal of courage in coming here to speak with me, however... I am unable to guide you along the path of becoming a part of the Wayfarers Brotherhood. You may wish to seek out someone closer to home.'

But I am at my home city. Any ideas?
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Have you always been a dwarf? Ever race change?
  3. kthehammy Elder

Yes, always been a dwarf
  4. Tryhard New Member

We are having the same problem with a high elf in our group.
  5. Thewiz Augur

6. Ginix Augur

There are two Kaladim NPCs. You are at the wrong one. It depends on your class / starting area:

Ak'Anon - Flapti Bizztrin (+1245, -930)
    Crescent Reach - Vladnelg Galvern (-1360, -1585, sitting in a chair on the second level near the banker) Detailed steps to get to him: Take elevator to 1 floor up. Then look for stairwell near SE corner area. Go towards the Potion and Alchemy Sellers area. Look around the tables. He should be sitting near at one of the tables. Almost across from the Alchemy potion sellers.
    East Cabilis - Zauz Malgorne (+260, -265)
    East Freeport - Miocaei Herlsas (-1480, +625, at the back of the Pit)
    Erudin - Orwin Flintmaker (bottom of the stairs in the Vasty Deep Inn, at -1160, -150)
    Erudin Palace - Ienala Eceiaiu (+790, +860, in the last room in the back of the bank)
    Grobb - Blorgok Gkapbron (+220, +100, inside the Berserker guild)
    Kelethin (Greater Faydark) - Enyaanuia Windancer (-525, -565, in a tavern off the fletching platform)
    Halas - Jowra McGynnall (+340, -310)
    Mountains of Rathe (Frogloks) - Fipnoc Birribit (-1215, +390)
    Mountains of Rathe (non-Frogloks) - Nemeen Pekasr (+3990, +1385)
    Neriak Commons - Kwilrz Vn`Ycxa (+75, -865, in The Refined Palate)
    Neriak Third Gate - Torxal Smalane (+775, -1370, -80, near the Furrier Royale)
    North Kaladim - Halthar Mowestone (+470, -90)
    North Qeynos - Drun Vorwig (+280, +90)
    Northern Felwithe - Larroniae Huial (+130, -430, Shop of All Holos)
    Oggok - Puwdap (+360, +1080)
    Paineel - Yenlr Undraie (+810, +625, wearing a white robe, just inside as you get off the elevator)
    Qeynos Aqueducts - Dollin Nusmag (+405, -595)
    Rivervale - Jimbledorp Heptybak (+430, -380)
    Shar Vahl - Vlarha Myticla (-440, -255)
    South Kaladim - Kennelia Gwieal (+90, +245)
    South Qeynos - Warehnn Awlne (-10, -35)
    Southern Felwithe - Thwinose Vilgarn (+355, -805)
    Surefall Glades - Narwkend Falgon (+180, -60, inside the ranger guild)
    West Cabilis - Yzilimn Pxikn (+275, +520)
    West Freeport - Genniau Noghce (-155, -420, inside Tassel's Tavern)
    West Karana - Melaara Tenwinds (-3330, -14815, southeast corner of the zone)

Check out my guide at ldon.themysticorder.com for more!
  7. kthehammy Elder

thank you so much =)
  8. Kiani Augur

This is probably too late to be of help, but in how it might help someone, both Kaladim and Felwithe are split into two zones, and have two NPCs to talk to. You need the one in the zone you origin to (a nd the zone you get the yellow LDoN text for).