LDoN and Beyond

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaxTheLion, Feb 15, 2017.

1. MaxTheLion Augur

Having done extensive research by looking at the fact I'm a caster, I noticed I don't do as much melee damage as melee classes. I see two possible solutions:
    1) Revamp the current Everquest and allow me to perform on the same tier as melee DPS classes.
    2) Cancel Everquest.
    I'm a subscription paying member of the Everquest community so I expect this to be done prior to LDoN being released. I don't like people who box or even people who play a single character. If you implement this, I can avoid all players and play the single player version of EQ.
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I recognize that some people don't have hands or fingers.

Can we please remove all keyboard and mouse bindings from the game?
    MaxTheLion likes this.
  3. Machen New Member

While we're at it, I know a certain blind tank who had trouble running into walls on pulls. Can you please remove all walls from the game?
    MaxTheLion likes this.
  4. Astley Augur

Did you know that there are mobs of wildly different levels all over the game? They're completely unbalanced. Can Daybreak please make all mobs the same level please?
  5. tuttles Augur

i've noticed i dont always see the loot i want or able to kill the mobs that drop it... could we make gearing your character as simple as filling out your ideal magelo buildout
  6. Sdoofbuc Augur

Please enable the console command "coc QASmoke"
  7. vardune Augur

Can you please sell the "I win EQ" potion in the store. It should grant me GM status and abilities with BiS GM items. Thank you.