LDON adventure stone

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by zarcal, Feb 26, 2018.

1. zarcal Elder

Is this quest currently bugged? Made a new Drakkin and never saw the mysterious voice message. When i hail the guy and follow his prompts (but by clicking and typing) he gets to the end but i never see the First step message. I went anyway to Butcherblock and the guy there just tells me about a vampire but never asks me his questions.

Did a search and didn't find much. Thanks for the help if anyone knows.

EDIT: It is a new account that i plan to subscribe with when i get the char to level 50ish if that matters
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Might be problems with it but I do it about once every other month and no problems last month so:

First off what level are you? I usually start my guys at 20 since that is the needed average level to do an LDON mission and usually run them molo with an afk toon somewhere. Although it says you can get your stone at 13-15 it seems I don't get the message till closer to 20.

Second: Try going to any adventure camp and saying the 5 answers to the npc for that camp: Adventures - favor journal - Morden rasp and farstone. Last time I did it they did not engage in conversation but I was able to /say those answers and got thru it.

Third - you do not have to have the stone to get access to all the ports if that is all you want it for. If you start at Magus in lobby and choose Nedaria then when you get there that Magus will offer you the other places.

The last two characters I took thru were on free accounts so that does not affect it.

Iirc the guy in Cresent Reach did not respond as he should have so I just went to the adventure zone till I found the npc that would respond to those answers. I wish I could remember which one it was but don't think it was BB.

Good luck and let us know how it goes
  3. zarcal Elder

thank you very much i will try that and let you know
  4. Zamiam Augur

lvl req is 16 or 17 .. before you get the txt iirc
  5. zarcal Elder

It worked in Everfrost ty