launchpad

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by smash, Feb 4, 2017.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Most of the folks I talk to who were having problems resolved it by turning off computer then turning it back on.
  2. Finnster Elder

still not working for me. Sometimes I can log into the launchpad, but starting the game gives an error. Tried several times now, getting tired.
  3. Shmoozy New Member

Can Not Log In !
  4. areeeee New Member

kalthaz that's advanced lighting.
    I'm having the same login issues wth is going on
  5. Loosingsleep New Member

Same here : unable to connect with launchpad. Please fix !!!!
  6. Zekon New Member

7. Katercat New Member

'Launchpad was unable to connect' error...
    Now, what am i supposed to do on a Saturday night?!?
  8. Outlander Engine Elder

Getting old. Can't log in this morning.

Launchpad unable to connect. After multiple tries, I get the login screen and it tells me it can talk to servers, but then it can't validate my username and password.

If you cannot authenticate to launchpad, you also cannot:
    • Validate files, to make sure you haven't corrupted anything.
    • Once it times out, you have to close it and restart. You can't try to connect again.
    Would be nice if you could do these things.
    Also, Daybreak has no indication that the system is being worked on. Did they have to cut their support contracts?
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

10. itsjustme Journeyman

Same here, cannot run Launchpad, won't connect to login server :mad:
  11. Kaptoa New Member

What a worthless game lol
  12. Vore New Member

Same issue with Launchpad. Did eqgame.exe patchme trick and can get to server select. This works on my other computer and I get in. On my main computer i'm getting "Error 1017: Cannot login to the EverQuest server. You may need to re-run the Update Patch. Repeatedly seeing this message indicates a loss of connectivity to the Patch Server. This is usually temporary."

Any ideas?
  13. ballardbk New Member

I've got the same problem. The eqgame.exe patchme work around didn't work. This is what I get on launchpad:

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit https://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.

(4-503)
  14. Bonesammler New Member

Had to reboot one of my computers. Took about 25 - 30 tries with launch pad to get to server select. No problems from there. Guess I just gonna leave my toons logged in for now.
  15. Mad Thaumaturgess New Member

Same problem. I try to log in, get the little spinning wheel thingy, then get the blurb about being unable to connect. What a day for this to happen, on a day off for a good many folks.
  16. Babieblu New Member

17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Launchpad seems to be working now.
  18. Bella222 Elder

19. Bella222 Elder

This is ridiculous. Can't play this morning on any of 3 accounts and now can't launch in either.
  20. Stewgottz Augur

^