launchpad

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by smash, Feb 4, 2017.

1. smash Augur

not launching, cannot connect

Any getting same thing ?
  2. namadzi New Member

i had issues on both accounts kept signing in and finally got one account in... so much for trying to get something in game done fast this morning... typical :-(
  3. Sangaan New Member

I'm having the same issue, just use patchme(launcher bypass) to get in.
  4. Astinox Journeyman

Launcher bypass isn't working either. Timeout just keeps occurring.
  5. Conark Journeyman

Yeah I'm having the same problem. How do you do the patchme bypass again if someone could refresh please. Thanks.
  6. Somnambulance New Member

Same thing right now. I buy a membership to come back to this game after like a year and this is how the launcher is working? Has EQ been getting support at all?
  7. Conark Journeyman

Never mind. They fixed it seems. Thanks DB.
  8. Hakatri New Member

Run command (windows key + R) then enter "C:\Program Files\Everquest\eqgame.exe" patchme /login:bob
  9. DMonrean New Member

Having this problem too its not resolved also having timeout issues when I do get into game.
  10. Warpeace Augur

Nope still broken. Quick Tweet them.:p
  11. Conark Journeyman

Yeah I got tricked I guess lol. I did get 1 account on but the other still same lol.
  12. aLostBoy New Member

1 account in other PC won't connect. I wish I had as little accountability at my job as it appears you guys do. I just don't understand how daily issues are acceptable.
  13. Proxenus New Member

Wait ... So you all wanted to play today? =P
  14. Sticky Fangahs New Member

Same here, cannot connect to login server:mad:
  15. Sticky Fangahs New Member

Same here, cannot connect to login server :mad:
  16. noclue Elder

Exactly same problem, 1 account in after 3 tries. The other account on different computer cannot log in, just keep getting "Launchpad not able to connect blah-blah" with a worthless link to click.
    Also the patchme bypass doesn't work (invalid msg).
  17. Element115 New Member

Same problem, cant login
  18. MHD90 Journeyman

Launchpad wont start for me either. tried many times no such luck. DailyBreakGames strikes again
  19. Kalthazz Journeyman

still get the Launchpad was unable to connect nonsene but the patchme works wish there was a way to merge launchpad with the eqgame.exe or something so it will connect no matter what and one other thing anyone else get shimmering graphics like you look at another player and their armor looks likes its shimmering and tearing and also the hair on other players?
  20. skattabrainz Augur

also won't load through the launcher for me. EQ 1 only.