Launch LDoN/GoD Simultaneously

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darchon_Xegony, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Rather than launching GoD/OoW simultaneously, devaluing/trivializing an expansions worth of content by releasing a level increasing expansion along side it, please consider bundling LDoN and GoD together. Rather than the current plan of GoD/OoW.

LDoN is a very group-centric expansion with no additional AAs. GoD on the other hand is a very raider-centric expansion with new AAs to encourage EXPing.

Releasing them simultaneously would be a nice balance of available content and provide a more meaningful challenge to raiders which has been mostly been lacking in the expansions up to this point.
    aLostBoy likes this.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

How about we keep LDoN launch set as it currently is, and just launch GoD on it's own. Followed by OoW 12 weeks after GoD like we were initially promised when Phinny launched? We got PoP late because they needed more time to work on the instancing, or at least that is the claim. Fine, we all could live with that because instancing was a HUGE part of the server.

But you know what else is a huge part of the server? Expansions unlocking 12 weeks apart, NOT TOGETHER! Just gonna leave the initial Phinigel announcement here.

"Players won’t vote to unlock content on Phinigel, and the server won’t wait until all of the raid content is defeated before the expansion unlock timer starts. Instead, every 12 weeks, expansion content will unlock on this server.

That means 12 weeks of Classic EverQuest, 12 weeks of The Ruins of Kunark, 12 weeks of The Scars of Velious, and so on. This is a server for players that want to move through the content faster than the previous progression servers have allowed.

In addition, on Phinigel, big raid targets from each expansion will be instanced."
    aLostBoy likes this.
  3. Freki Augur

hmmm how about we read what is posted and accept that and move on? GOD is not being released WITH Omens anymore.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

Ya well that was posted after the above posts, so good to know they changed their minds and all is well.
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

If I had my 5 hour jump forward time machine I certainly would have read that future post when I was about to make this one.

Glad to see they changed their mind. I'm fine With LDoN and GoD being separate launches rather than GoD/OoW bundle!
  6. Nolrog Augur

I'm glad they listened and changed this. OOW and Gates are separate and the timer between is reduced by 1/3. I like that a lot.
  7. MabbuPhinny Augur

Bundling LDoN and Gates is a fantastic idea.
  8. Nexxo New Member

No thanks, i'm glad we get to experience PoP / Time endgame for 6 months. Ldon launch will maybe not change best raid zone, but it will keep peoples busy with many things to do outside of raids actually. Not every guild is going to be raiding time after a week.
  9. Catashe Augur

My god we just got them to agree to split GoD and OoW... stop trying to change s***.. just suffer through 6 months of Time... I'm sure you can make it.. RF and LJ will lol
  10. Kephart New Member

You shouldn't be asking for this. You should be asking to trade 1 month of PoP/LDoN for 1 more month of GoD
  11. aLostBoy New Member

hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  12. Sdoofbuc Augur

I would rather have 2 months of LDoN and 3 months of Gates.

As it is, we are getting 3 months of LDoN and 2 months of Gates.

Gates has a lot of upgrades that is useful. Raids are more than tank and spank that Classis thur PoP is. And there is a good challenge.

LDoN has 3 augs that I want and that's it. Charm aug, Dodge aug and H2H damage aug.