Lauchpad won't connect

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Psalmz, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Psalmz Elder

I can see here that the servers are up, so why can't the Launch Pad connect to login?
  2. Donkin New Member

Last night I was helping guildies do HoH trials and was disconnected. I could not get back on after that. Then today had hard time getting in game. Finally got in game and then got disconnected. This happened twice, now I am unable to get past server select just get black screen and nothing. Cannot even close out the game have to restart computer. Task manager has EQ as unresponsive. Guess the update somehow messed me up. Not sure if others are having same issue.
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

the same here... Win7 was no problem. Win10: all accounts hanged. Had to taskkill them and after that it worked after a longer time waiting for the login server.
    The site map.norsecorp.com did not say anything about special attacks, so its a slow EQ login server.
  4. Psalmz Elder

The problem is not our PCs or operating systems. Usually Launchpad opens quickly. So is it just the player volume? As in DB has down sized the hardware to the point that they cannot serve the customer quantity that show up for a Kunark launch?