Late night Mangler group?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Burden, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Burden New Member

Hello community! I'm looking for a static group, or anyone interested in grouping up at 230am-whenever est. Current chars 39bst, and 39 druid, I can box but it gets old and I'd like to have an adventure team! It hasn't been any trouble finding groups at prime time and weekends but my normal play hours are far from that.. I'm also wondering if there is any guilds currently on mangler that have a more active group at those hours? Any feed back is greatly appreciated!
  2. Panikker Elder

Same here lol ..I'm not 39 just hit level 11 last week on my mage and have not had a chance to play due to work ....and wife agro !! LOL , (just started about 2 weeks ago) and for a server that has 8k+ characters seems very a lone on the night grouping side. I guess most players box and don't group. LOL. It's a tragedy that Selo server is dead !! Exp was nice but I think they choose the release of expansions to fast. At least there you can level faster if no grouping available lol . I ran some Mangler vs Selo character statistics ..mangler 8k+ characters lots of 50+ ..Selo ..not even breaking 1k ..forget about high level numbers lol ..I guess level up ASAP LOL. I think most people are already waiting on PoP to be open.