<Last of the Ancients> - Miragul Guild Recruiting Now!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by VandilIzer, Oct 21, 2019.

1. VandilIzer Augur

[IMG]

We are Last of the Ancients, a guild that has been around since 2015 and are moving to the Miragul server to find new friends and have more great times playing the game we all love.

Whatever your reason for playing this game we all know its all about community and friendships in the end, and that's what our guild is built around. We are a primary raiding guild, but we do it with a different style. We all enjoy beating up new bosses, learning new fights and farming elite gear but even more we enjoy playing the game together as a group and having FUN, because that’s what this is all about.

Who are we?
    LOTA was formed by a group of old guild mates from Drinal, we used to be hardcore raiders 6 nights a week but now we are old and have family’s so now we just want to have fun and raid with a great group of people. We have spent the last 4 years on Phinigel and have decided to move to the Miragul server both entice old members to return to the game and meet new awesome people to raid and game with!

So we made a guild for those that want to do that with us. Our raids aren’t just about beating the boss (though we do like doing that too, and the shiny new gear), they are also about having fun while doing it and enjoying the people you spend your free time with.

Raids:
    LOTA is a raiding guild. That is the thing that brings us all together every week. But we all have lives, jobs and families, we know how wife/husband/ BF/GF agro is and we do not expect you to be able to make every raid night or be there for the entire night if you have to work early / late or miss your kids football game just to beat up some pixels.

Our goal is to complete content and raid in an efficient manner. Because we have a limited number of raid hours per week to work on gearing and progression we want to get every minute out of it. We aren’t slave drivers but in the House of Thule and beyond era there is a lot of raid content with every expansion and our goal is to complete all that content in era.

We raid 3 days a week, as of right now we are discussing which days those will be, so join our discord to get in on the discussion. 2 days will be dedicated to progression and gearing, 1 raid day will be a “fun” night where we may still do gearing raids but the atmosphere will be more about just having a good time.

We have been doing this now for 4 years on TLP’s and have knowledge of the current content, a strong leadership, a core of raiders who know how to work together and systems in place to make things as fast and efficient as possible whether farming or learning new fights.

Phat Lewts?
    LOTA uses a DKP system, you bid on what you want and use your DKP however you choose. We use a system where we get bonuses for completing a new fight or learning fights (and wiping cause freaking Lupinne forgot to hit fort again).

Our DKP system is an auction type, you may spend what you earn with minimal limits placed upon gear and bidding (no raid attendance required to bid).

Beyond The Game
    We also are a group of friends who welcome everyone to join us on our adventures outside the game. We play Table Top simulator regularly with a large group of guild members where you can play card and board games as well as having guild meet ups yearly. We have met in Nashville, Las Vegas and even went on a cruise together! We plan on meeting up this year in the spring in New Orleans, so you're not just joining a EQ guild you're joining a community!

So where do I apply?
    You don’t! LOTA doesn’t have an application process, we want everyone to feel welcome and feel that applications are an outdated process. Just contact one of our members for an invite, as long as you don’t cause any drama or issues you are welcome in the guild. For raiding we do have a raider rank you have to earn by showing up and doing your job but everyone is welcome within the guild!

However we do have a lot of information on our website LastOfTheAncients.enjin.com which goes into more detail on our guild and who we are. You can also post a thread there about yourself and information on how we can get a hold of you to get you an invite into the guild.

We also have guides to playing each class being made and posted to our forum to help people who have never played in this era understand their class, their new AA’s and spells and how to become the best player and raider you can be.

If you are interested in joining please join our discord, contact me directly or when the server launches find us in game!
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

It was a pleasure to have experienced the FFA raids that LOTA ran in their time on Phinigel, I wish you guys all the best on Miraguls! Great team & leadership over there :)

You'll certainly be missed from Phinigel.

Don't be strangers!

Dima/Satoshi
    Oakenblade, Finchy and Lidjet like this.
  3. Zalamyr Augur

Guild leader will literally pee on himself to save your group from unexpected aggro. 12/10. Would recommend.
    Lidjet and Finchy like this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Great people & a fun time on any LoTA raid I played on.

Sad to see you all leaving Phinigel & I wish you all the very best.
  5. VandilIzer Augur

We have a poll going for raid days as well a a sign up sheet for classes for the new server, check out LastOfTheAncients.enjin.com and register / post you are looking to join to get in on the pre server info! We are also posting guides for each class and a general HoThule overview for people new to the expansion! Under 2 weeks to release!
  6. xmPradah Not a dude

Don't think I could swing Miragul, but you all look like a pretty fun crew to run around with (been reading all your /gu snips on your site posts)!

GL!
    VandilIzer likes this.
  7. Aegir Augur

Been a pleasure knowing you guys! Hope our paths cross again sometime!

Best of luck!
  8. VandilIzer Augur

Thanks man! We have a blast if nothing else! =)
  9. VandilIzer Augur

You and all of Rosen are always welcome to come over with a herioc toon just for fun night, play some trivia / jeopardy and join us for a drunk fun raid!
    Aegir likes this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Sounds like a plan
  11. VandilIzer Augur

Bumpity bump! We got our raid days selected after our guild meeting tonight, we will be doing Mondays and Tuesdays 7-12pm (typically ending earlier though) EST as well as Saturday optional raids 7pm EST!

We will also begin hosting PLAT RAIDS on Fridays starting a few weeks in, all items bid with plat all plat split between the entire raid! Will probably work some UF content for those!
  12. ECrack Augur

Trying to get a feel for which guild to get in bed with. Wish you guys had defined raid days. Looking for something on Thurs-Sat
  13. Flop New Member

Guild is extremely organized and has well thought out plans and guides for new and old players , will easily be the best guild right out of the gate!
    VandilIzer likes this.
  14. Dagenfehl Journeyman

I'd be happy to join in, still trying to decide what my main is going to be. Either going Necro (which is useless for raiding so probably not), SK (I probably don't have the time to farm gear), Cleric, or Wizard. Whatever I choose, my surname will be Dagenfehl so you'll be able to find me.
    VandilIzer likes this.
  15. Aetrik New Member

guild looks fun. sadly I don't meet the "health liver" requirement. mine has clearly seen some abuse.
    skattabrainz likes this.
  16. JackBruce New Member

Wasn't the guild for me but there were some nice people.
  17. skattabrainz Augur

I missed out on the fresh new server smell but I just reinstalled and I'll hopefully be a good guildie. You guys seem cool. My liver is at about 75% so I hope that's OK. Am debating between Paladin Druid Beastie if you guys have a preference. I've never leveled any of those classes past 60 and this server seems like a good chance to get good at them. I hope you will be tolerant of someone like me who's never actually played past TSS. I'm ignorant of the "new" fights but willing to learn!

I only have one machine but was thinking about getting a laptop to run a duo. Being in a guild will help dissuade me of this unnecessary purchase due to having group members :)

See you guys in game i Hope
    (Will update with character names)
  18. Ramluk New Member

Everything is going well, running 2 raid teams atm. have beat all raid through MC, still getting more keys for SS. Play what you like.
    skattabrainz likes this.
  19. skattabrainz Augur

I have 3 days off in a row coming up, expect a new guildie full of questions and liver ablaze :)
    VandilIzer likes this.
  20. VandilIzer Augur

Hell yeah man come out and have some fun! We are rocking and did more damage to our livers last night for Saturday Fun raids so I am sure your 75% is still above the guild average!

As Ram said play what you like, we are happy to help you in any way we can! (But Druid, you should go druid <3)