Larger font sizes for maps and achievement boxes...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bowlernick, Nov 19, 2019.

1. bowlernick New Member

HI...I have low vision and can't seem to find a way to make the text sizes larger in maps and the achievements...basically anything other than /chatfont. Please help.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

You can edit map labels in game with the toolbar but this is going to take you ages. You can also edit the map files but this is also going to take you days. You can also change the default fonts in Option > General > Current Font but this is also going to change all of your game text.

My best advice would be to start using the Search button on your map window. A list of all the labels will pop up. From there you can select one with left click then click on hide and it will place a red X on the map that you can follow. You can also right click that X to start a path.
  3. bowlernick New Member

It would be better if EQ would simply allow the font sizes to be changed...as is the case with /chatfont X
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

It would be really cool to somehow be able to target a party member, and have their X on the map show up like one of those big find X's.
    I realize I could use find to make it happen, but having it happen when I targeted them if I have the map open would be a nice enhancement.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you open your map and right click on the arrow that is your group member - wherever they are on the map - it will put a big red X there and make the path.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Bigstomp like this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Good to know. I never thought to try that.