Languid Bite - Bugged? Help

Discussion in 'Priests' started by EQ Gamer, Dec 5, 2020.

1. EQ Gamer New Member

I searched and couldn't find a bug but my languid bite is not proccing. I'm not sure as of how recently because I haven't toggled it off for a good while. It is maxed aa at 115 and currently reads "enabled" in green. This means I should be proccing it 75% of the time but in100ish mobs today it didn't proc once. Does anyone know what's going on? Am I overlooking something? I'm using max aa slows. It's proccing today for a friend so it works but it's not for me. What have I done? Any help? Ty.
  2. EQ Gamer New Member

Disregard, working now. Now I DID heroic my guy just this very morning and what do you know, working. Connected, or was I bugged all day yesterday or perhaps even longer?
  3. Tropi Elder

you were probably missing your slow spell so you were using the aa slow and it wasnt casting languid because it wasn't casting a spell . when you hero'ed it gave you the spells
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This is the likely reason

People forget/don't understand that the AA for spells will only work if you actually have the correct spell scribed in your spell-book - and that the AA will not use a lower version of the spell if you have upgraded the AA to use a spell higher than the spell you actually have scribed, it will look like it casted but nothing will in fact be casted.