LAGGGGGG!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sheebea, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Schadenfreude Augur

FV is struggling. Fighting a tree in Frontier Mountains on an alt and it was at 65% health before it started attacking.
    Andarriel and Ceiteag like this.
  2. Ceiteag New Member

FV has bad lag problems
    Tutankamen likes this.
  3. lolans Master

FV zone times take anywhere from 3-25 minutes
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. obelix Lorekeeper

we cancelled raids in rathe today ( sunday evening , because of the lag ).
    1st boss we had him down to 30 % or so then no one was able to cast or move for one or 2min , and many died,.

second try , we got the green aura and we were not even able to move and again many died,. so we cancelled it,
  5. Nadisia Augur

Since the patch, the lag was ok on Vox, but tonight in GD the lag was back again, and it was bad, really bad :(
    (I left the zone 1 hour ago, so I don't know now)
  6. Deathstroke Journeyman

Every beta this happens. They can say it’s not connected but BS
    Fenthen and Leerah like this.
  7. Sheebea Augur

Had to /q today. LAG too bad to play. Others stating the same ingame.
  8. Thufiir New Member

On Povar this morning, my team encountered spikes 10-30 seconds in length. We had to logoff and do other things since it was too problematic to accomplish anything in game.
  9. kimbotta Lorekeeper

I'm hearing that the lag is being caused by new tools to combat cheating.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you are in a guild with a very large roster change the max per page to 500 or lower.
  11. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If that matters, then I would also make sure you are only showing online members.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ooops sorry.. I assumed that part thanks for mentioning it. If I open our guild roster with show offline the game grinds to a complete halt.

Not sure why the max per page has such a big effect but that may only be if your guild roster is very large so I should have mentioned that too.
  13. Leerah Augur

Yeah but the guild roster thing is a one time, long load. That's not at all what they're talking about. (We have almost 3000 members.)
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. Nadisia Augur

Guild list probably adds to the issue, but in my guild, we do have the insane number of 37 characters (including mules), it's basically a micro guild with my husband, me and a couple of friends who play once in a blue moon, with mainly only 6 people online at the same time (our 6 accounts lol) and ... we're lagging too.

Agent Mulder, the truth is out there.

[IMG]
    Zamiam likes this.