lag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbro, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Malbro Augur

Is it just the Luclin server or are the others experiencing massive lag right now?
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I loged in to do some TS’ing on Xegony an hour ago and was at 229ms when usually I am 59-70ms... reatarted both my laptop and desktop. Then was unable to connect at all. So back to work, might try re-setting the router when I get back home. Websites were slow loading so I am thinking more ISP side than game side, least for me.
  3. Scila Augur

ct was bad for me ... I put the trader back up and letting it work out
  4. Malbro Augur

Mine was 240, now down to 109. I do believe it is calming down/working itself out.
    The web site is working normally now at least.
  5. Scila Augur

I'm normally 70ish at the highest. Today I topped 228 and got kicked to desktop and couldn't get back on after modem reboot. Glad its settling down.
  6. Roxxlyy Augur

There have been a number of ISP issues popping up today, so depending on your provider that may be where they're stemming from.
  7. Scila Augur

The Cazic Thule and Antonius Bayle servers will be coming down approximately 1 hour from now for an immediate maintenance.
    Downtime is expected to last less than 1 hour.

Hopefully this will fix ct
  8. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Likewise - i hope the server-down fixes whatever was going on today.

We lost channels during the raid - quite annoying that of course - until we got a chance to gate and banner back after the win.
    I hope the server-down is connected to that - anything that helps improve the chat-lag issue!
    Scila likes this.
  9. fransisco Augur

Century link purchased level 3 (an internet backbone). They purchase ownership change went through today - and what do you know? Level 3 is down this afternoon
  10. Scila Augur

comcast had a large outage but it would have done the same thing to all servers if it was that to be maintenance on 2
  11. Larkin Lorekeeper

It's not a situational thing and it's not restricted to just one server. Lag has been a problem for some time. My guess is the devs don't know what's causing it so that's why it hasn't been fixed. Cheer up devs...Nobody's perfect