Lag Then Disconnect

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tendrils, May 9, 2016.

1. Tendrils Journeyman

Had server side lag,tried to relog now can't get back in.
  2. Blurberry_Snow New Member

Same. and it appears login servers are not behaving either.
  3. Beerbelly New Member

Cant log in at all
  4. Bexy New Member

Was in the middle of a battle and my toon stopped fighting. Was just standing there and then camped and restarted PC and not cant log back in. grrr
  5. Jituk New Member

And why would you do this during prime time?
  6. Myles New Member

Will an admin please reply ??
    This problem is still going on. Please acknowledge there is an issue and let us know it's being fixed?
    Announce servers coming down to fix it - we'd accept that, as the game is currently unplayable.
    But for goodness sake please don't ignore these kinds of posts - We PAY to play this game!
    Geez.
    Jituk likes this.
  7. Xeladom Augur

Running thru PoK disconnected twice. I never LD while zoning and have only had 2-3 crashes since the beginning of the year.
  8. Brokenhammer New Member

Been having a similar issue since Saturday... No response from Admins on my post either... Shocker
  9. Morgus New Member

I'm also started having disconnect issues from Saturday onward. I can get in the game but can't communicate with the server then I get disconnected. Very frustrating. I hope someone is looking in to solving this issue. I am on Povar if that helps.

Thanks.
  10. Rogero Journeyman

I double box - then add teamspeak - state of the art HP Envy with 32gig mem -- and since Monday I can not play. First acccount gets on, then I add the second and IT works but totally lags out the first one. Then I add teamspeak and I fail to connect to their server, and totally lag out both accounts. No problems before Monday....

Should add, I have two computers so I can check my wifi ---- it's the new Windows 10 that can not perform -- my old Windows 8 can do all of the above with no problem whatsoever...