Lady of life

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mulleteer, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Mulleteer Elder

Has anyone done the group mission lately. I tried in the other day twice and I found the coffins now have massive hps. Trying to burn them down before the add poped did not seem reasonable. We had a 110 sk and 110 ranger and a 107 wizard. We were rolling with 2 dps mercs and a healer merc.

The lady herself did not have what seemed an unusual amount of hps.
  2. Lubianx Augur

Remember the DPS mercs will not attack the coffins as they don’t fight back. This is pretty much the same with any mob or object that doesn’t fight back, example haulers in Atrebe mission
    Sindaiann likes this.
  3. Mulleteer Elder

I get that the mercs don't help. However the sk and ranger were in full eok raid gear and close to 30000 aa each. The wizard is a mix of raid and group gear. It wasn't even close. The coffins were getting to like 80%. The sk was using his 2hander with weapon stance on. I may give it one more shot with a parser running.

I know they are talking about fixing scaling issues. I have found the most of the mobs in the heroics have been trivial even if yellow or red con. I was just curious if there was a scaling issue in the opposite directions for the coffins.

Thats why I am wondering if anyone else has run them.

We only did it twice. Maybe we were slow getting to the coffins. I don't think so but you never know.
  4. Jaylin Augur

They are level scaling missions, so the they got more hp. Most missions get easier with levels, but these actually got harder. Kind of pointless to scale since they done really give xp. I can understand the increase in heroic adventure, but it's just dumb on missions. Generally gear and levels will trvialize it, but this is th first expansion where regular missions have scaled up but granted nothing else.
  5. svann Augur

The scaling fix has not gone in yet. Tomorrow's patch will likely make this issue worse.
    (have not seen the issue myself tho)
  6. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I think I ran this about a week ago, was tagging along with some friends in TBM. The coffins were dying pretty quickly. By the time I would catch up to the target, a lone 110 Monk would have it to 50% or lower. Granted he has raid gear, but I don't think he was burning anything special. The coffins died in seconds.