Lab HAs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Thrillho, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Thrillho Augur

I noticed a lot more red cons in the zone. None of the ones I encountered were mezzable / stunnable, at least by a monk. Made the HA a bit more difficult to do, which is a bit expected for the end-game zone. I didn't see this in the patch notes though - are there any other HA changes? Chardok seemed to be about the same, although I didn't bother to check if doing one locks out both still.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The Labs issue was reported, and will be fixed.
  3. Swiss Augur

Hope it gets fixed soon, sort of boring not being able to fade, mez, or use most splitting stuff. Funny that the patch wanting SKs to tank less mobs made my group SK have to tank more rooms lol.
  4. Thrillho Augur

Good to know. I'm fine with it being a bit more challenging - more or less you need to have a group for it. Would be nice to keep it as it is and maybe up the amount of coins at the end. At the moment they're on par with the other HAs, and some of those HAs can be done in a couple minutes with minimal effort.
  5. Thrillho Augur

Also, the Chardok HAs still lock each other out. Can only do one of the two of them. Still unsure if this is by design.
  6. Warpeace Augur

Bad design and needs fixed.
  7. Fian Augur

I haven't seen any minimal effort HA. On Behest of the Emperor is probably the easiest if you get the ground spawn options, but you are still looking at around 30 min for that at least. Insane group dps, though, can make any of the HA a fast affair. My beef with the EOK HA is they take too long to do - zones are too large, have to kill too many mobs. I thought TBM had it about right where missions took about 30 minutes.
  8. seber Augur

why ever one want all HA at DH Lev I like some task take full groups not box groups .
  9. Thrillho Augur

On Behest takes about 10 minutes for me to solo if I get the right set. Eggs or crates, ground spawns, kill the advisor, place the bombs. It's a one-kill HA and it's super cheesy. There should be a script to avoid pairing the ground spawn with the bombs, at least.
  10. Swiss Augur

The lab HAs took me 30min each today with it being bugged. This was 2 cleric mercs as well so I wasn't exactly going for dps.
  11. seber Augur

It be nice two link one Coff and one for EOK and TBM that be better I think ,
  12. Riou EQResource

That is what Missions are for, not HA, HA were created with a design goal of like 2 players + 2 mercs in mind