Kursed - Casual Guild on Mangler

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Swamps, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Swamps Lorekeeper

Get in while we still have room!!!
  2. Swamps Lorekeeper

Could use a couple more clerics and druids!!!
  3. Swamps Lorekeeper

Hope all had a happy Easter!! We are still looking for more and open to all classes!
  4. Swamps Lorekeeper

Seeking warriors, paladins, and a few healers!!!
  5. Swamps Lorekeeper

Bump !!! Come on Warriors/Paladins/and Healers!!!!
  6. Swamps Lorekeeper

Still open to any class!!!!
  7. MacArthurIV New Member

I recently joined Kursed and so far I have been very happy with my choice. Leadership is laid back, helpful and organized. Raids run smoothly and people are gearing up nicely. There are members who run crazy exp grind groups which have been helpful for leveling up and putting some coins in my purse (har-har).

If you are looking for a bleeding edge race for defeating content, this is definitely not the right fit. But if you want to hang with some cool people and still get things done in a non-zerg environment, give us a try :)

And for all the ladies out there - Swamps has a sexy Southern accent. Whoah, whoah... easy there. No cutting. Line forms to the left.

Xalamander
  8. Swamps Lorekeeper

We do love us some Xalamander!!!!!!
  9. Swamps Lorekeeper

Having tons of fun and many new faces have joined us!! Come on and drop in an app and get to know us.
  10. Swamps Lorekeeper

Kursed has had a great few weeks of raiding with Naggy down with 40ish people and Fear being cleared besides CT in well under 3 hours the last couple of weeks. Hate and all minis are on farm besides Inny due to needing more folks! We are also currently farming Sky, so far Spiroc Lord is on kill status. All of this with 40ish and less!!!

We need more and open to all levels and classes!
  11. TrashPanda New Member

Joined the family about a month and a half ago and I couldn't be more pleased in my decision. Great group of people that have the same interests, helping people reach their goals and making the guild a success.

Leadership is very knowledgeable of mob mechanics and very helpful in explaining them to first time raiders. Raids aren't mandatory and real life comes first. No drama. Raiders are disciplined and know their role to achieve the mission. Fair loot system.

We are a family that enjoys helping one another. Higher level characters will group up with lower level to help with leveling and questing. Also feel free to play the class you enjoy without any penalty.

Come check us out and certainly give me a tell if you need more information.

Hodwarf
  12. Swamps Lorekeeper

Hodwarf you rock buddy and are exactly correct!! Come play what you want and enjoy the game while hanging with friends and raiding. Still recruiting all classes so come on and check us out.
  13. Swamps Lorekeeper

Having fun and lots of new faces have joined us! Many are max level but, quite a few are leveling up and having a blast!
  14. Swamps Lorekeeper

Only requirement we have is have FUN !!!!
  15. Corvus_Clanculum New Member

We'll be doing PoH tonight with maybe a dragon thrown in as well. Tanks, healers and pullers are always welcome.
  16. Skagrif New Member

Are you all still recruiting? Looking for a casual guild with potential for raiding. Currently 37 SK
  17. Swamps Lorekeeper

Yes sir we are !!! Look up any member in game, love to have ya.
  18. Swamps Lorekeeper

Still recruiting!!
  19. Swamps Lorekeeper

Need more and all classes are open! We are laid back and having a blast.
  20. Swamps Lorekeeper

Need more Clerics, Bards, and another Warrior or two!! Room for more DPS as well.