Kursed - Casual Guild on Mangler

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Swamps, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Swamps Lorekeeper

Kursed

We are a brand new guild on the Mangler server and looking for more friends! We are committed to keeping it simple and casual while building a small raid force that hangs together, raids together, groups together, and has plain old fun together. We want enough to do all content no doubt but, not looking to split raids although we will cheer on and be happy for others guilds that are doing so because if everyone is happy and successful then the server will hopefully stay populated that much longer. With that being said we are taking the CHEERS approach.

What is the CHEERS approach you ask?

Well for those of us older folks it is a place Where Everybody Knows Your Name!!

We want it that simple! You log in to friends and folks wanting to hang with you and not to a bunch of strangers.

Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 7:30 CST/ 8:30EST

We obviously want all to play and do their thing but, we plan on leaving weekends alone.

We have picked up some good folks over the last 2 days and looking to grab more! Hit us up while open invitations are going on and before your class is closed. Spouse friendly!!

Loot System : Open Bid DKP , no minimum raid attendance - come hangout, raid, have fun, and spend your DKP how and when you want.

Class Needs
    Bard : Med
    Cleric : Med
    Druid : Med
    Enchanter : Med
    Magician : Med
    Monk : Med
    Necromancer : Med
    Paladin : Med
    Ranger : Med
    Rogue : High
    ShadowKnight : Med
    Shaman : Med
    Warrior : Med
    Wizard : Med

Reach out to any member or send a tell to Jeepers, Dokimi, Tyrannus, Kyndra, Aluanie or Swamps for more information or to log into Discord and come and get to know us.
  2. natedogg Journeyman

Are you guys still leveling up some, and/or willing to take people lower level?

I did the grind on selo's up to 60, but then realized that fast rollout wasn't for me.

I've got a 30 mage, I'm working on leveling, and would love to get in with a guild to finish out the leveling and start raiding.

Name is Digler in game.
  3. Swamps Lorekeeper

Digler,

Yes sir we are taking all levels!! We do have some that are 50 but, most are still levelling and grinding away. We plan on the planar farming of gear next week so you have not missed a thing! Will look for you in game.
  4. Swamps Lorekeeper

That is we will start farming plansr gear next week!!!
  5. Swamps Lorekeeper

Added guild website to post!!!
  6. Propofo New Member

Def interested.

Ingame name is Seeleni.

Played about 15 years ago. Play a ranger. Was Time geared back then but my character was lost. Currently level 15, but def know how to play the game.

Hope to be considered
  7. JeepersCreepers New Member

Thanks for interest seeleni. We are in need of more rangers! You can app at www.Kursed.enjin.com look forward to hearing from you!
  8. Swamps Lorekeeper

Come check us out gang!! Still in need of a few more classes especially melee dps and tank types.

https://kursed.enjin.com/
  9. Swamps Lorekeeper

On that note we have come across some folks with the guild tag The Kursed which is not us!!
    Not sure if that has confused some or not but we are simply Kursed.
  10. Crispychicken New Member

Is this the group that branched off of M&M with Kair (Briar), Kalairo and Anduvar? The old Shipwrecked clique?
  11. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Anduvar and I joined the guild along with a few other Ship Wrecked folks but we aren’t a “branch” of M&M.

We also didn’t start the guild nor are we officers or anything.

Who are you Crispychicken?
  12. Swamps Lorekeeper

13. Swamps Lorekeeper

Looking for a couple Bards, Shaman, and Druids !!! OH and if Rogues do exist send Swamps a tell in game because we have ZERO !!!!!!!!
  14. Swamps Lorekeeper

Looking for more !! Come join the fun!
  15. Swamps Lorekeeper

Go app on the website and/or get in touch with Jeepers, Dokimi, Tyrannus, Naiderye, or Shallesa
  16. Swage New Member

Great group of folks! Having fun killing stuff! Come toss an application in and check us out!
  17. Swamps Lorekeeper

Still looking for more !!
  18. JeepersCreepers New Member

Still recruiting. Nagafen down with 40 people. Still farming planar gear. If interested give us a look at kursed.enjin.com
  19. Swamps Lorekeeper

Need more !! Gearing folks and Naggy dead with 40 people, room for more!
  20. Swamps Lorekeeper

Dracolich downed with 40ish last night!!! Could use a couple more.