Kunark questions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Uxtalzon, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Uxtalzon Augur

So are there any details regarding what Kunark will be like that differs from Live? I hope and expect Firiona Vie is in the hands of the good people (side note: it sucks on Live we can't reclaim it. It's so dumb). Rare items, raid encounters (especially ones that double as quest givers, RIP any questing with VP dragons), etc.?

Keying players with the absence of PnP will be very interesting to watch.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  2. Porygon Augur

Fv is original. VP quests not in yet.
    Behee and Uxtalzon like this.
  3. squidgod Augur

As long as I get a shot at a pre-nerf CoS, I'm happy.
  4. Glistarian Augur

If you're on Ragefire you'll only be in Kunark about a week before the next "poll", so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Friday and Fallfyres like this.
  5. Behee Augur

6 months. They stated up front after the last poll that they would consider a re-poll, and they did. They did not do the same for a Velious poll, so it is unlikely they will bother with another poll.
  6. Behee Augur

Yup, it follows the same timeline. No Veksar til later on either. Eventually FV goes evil, but not for a while.
  7. Kunon Augur

You might have missed this from the post about the poll results.

Looks like there will be polls for both servers for Velious and they are currently (hence the use of the word "return") leaning toward 3 months already for Ragefire. Which would make sense if they are going to go through the trouble of one fast release server and one slow release server.
    Friday likes this.