Kudos to GMs Anundr & Pabios

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Meatball, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Meatball Elder

When I heard about EQ switching to the F2P model, I had read some forum posts here & there about access to customer service, such that if you did not have a Gold account you were for the most part out of luck if you ever encountered any in-game issues.

So, while working on a couple Epic 1.0 quests, my heart sank when I ran into some problems, such as turn-in items being eaten, or NPCs not spawning when they are supposed to. Without any expectation of a response, I submitted my petitions anyways just to see what would happen.

To my surprise, as a Silver account holder, I did receive a prompt reply, along with a bit of assistance, for both myself and my Shaman (Goofball) who had been working on his epic but encountered an issue that was resolved very quickly as well.

Therefore, I'd like to take the opportunity to give my sincere thanks to GM Anundr and GM Pabios for their fast & friendly service to my 'balls. It feels great to know that they are in such good hands!

Best Regards,

- Pain Lord Meatball, Ogre SK of the 70th Season, Povar Server
    - Heyokah Goofball, Vah Shir Shaman of the 68th Season, Povar Server
  2. Goofball New Member

Hear, hear!
    Meatball likes this.
  3. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Glad to hear that
    Meatball likes this.
  4. Eandolf Elder

Even better, it is nice to see them get the the positive press, instead of the usual negative.
    Meatball likes this.
  5. iniari-TR Augur

they got banished to FreeRealms. :p
  6. Drakophine New Member

I do believe EQ sends customer feedback surveys for tickets. The best thing you can do to thank them, is to fill it out and leave comments. In the Customer Service world, the CS rep often gets to see these comments, so the word of their deeds make it to them.
  7. Straahdx Augur

Glad to hear your balls were taken care of ;)
    Dannelore Arrowdyne and Meatball like this.