Krul Empire FV Server.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kruler, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Kruler Journeyman

Krul Empire.

I hear some people saying they don't want to box, but A/ Sometimes struggle for groups.
    B/ do not like grouping with a box group.

So started a guild for Solo/Molo and single account players wanting to group, no need to go to websites and get interviewed, you want in your in, you act like an idiot your out, rather simple really.
    At the moment raiding is a future thing concentrating on getting those players wishing to group together and working together as it should be in a MMORPG, not encouraging (box) RPG (solo)game.

Email in game or harass and poke Krulamortis or Kruler or Krulnuts (sales)
  2. Aghinem Augur

I will say good luck to you, and as a side note - no need to insult other guilds that use an application process by referring to them as pretentious. You attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    gotwar likes this.
  3. Kruler Journeyman

Was meant as tongue in cheek, a fair point, will edit
  4. Aghinem Augur

Best to you mate, keep fighting the good fight.
  5. Dredtone New Member

The guild has Aussie players I hear, was speaking to one of your guys awhile ago, sort of important to me as well you know, Time zones. Are you guys on today Aus/Melbourne time.
  6. Kruler Journeyman

Kruler is on now and will be for the day, im over in the West/Perth so your up way before us, in game mail Kruler or let us know your in game name we will hook up.