Fixed Internally Kronos not working??

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bufmule, May 8, 2020.

1. Bufmule New Member

Hey all I got a couple Krono so I could continue my adventures in Norrath Land and wouldn't you know it there is some sort of bug preventing me from using them. It currently says I have 1 in my inventory but when I click consume krono it goes to 0 then right back to 1. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
  2. Gregorious New Member

Same here.... account went back to free then silver but cannot use Krono
    wardorf and Bufmule like this.
  3. Bufmule New Member

They must have forgotten to feed the server hamsters again. Poor little guys
  4. LDEffectsMe Augur

PURCHASE PREVIEW ERROR
    We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error.

Getting this message every time I try to subscribe... Need to be able to do this, since the free to play period is ending tomorrow. :p
    wardorf and Sigpaos like this.
  5. Pefse86 New Member

Can't use Krono either to go all-access! :(

Press Consume Krono -> Krono Count Goes to Zero -> Krono Back to 1 a few seconds later.

Old account, no heroics, wanted to burn a Krono and create a Hero before the expiration date.

PS it worked just fine yesterday on a different account
    wardorf likes this.
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

How did you get the Krono?
    Bufmule likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are similar reports of account functions not working right - like unable to get subscriptions.
    Bufmule and Vorahak like this.
  8. Danene New Member

Getting same issue just trying to reactivate an old account and buy the latest expansions. Saw a message on the 5th was being taken down for 6 hours.
  9. Bufmule New Member

This is kinda frustrating have an open petition so ill see what daybreak says hopefully
  10. Bufmule New Member

Having this same issue on a couple accounts when trying to consume krono. I have an open petition with daybreak hopefully they get back to me on it soon
  11. wardorf New Member

Same issues here - on three different accounts, using Kronos that were /buyer-ed from different players. All three accounts are newly made.

What's particular frustrating is that the Free-Heroic-Promotion is running out on Sunday. I saved plat for these three Kronos for a month, so I could add new heroics to my team. Now I can't use them. :-(

Please look into this.
    Bufmule and Vorahak like this.
  12. Bufmule New Member

UPDATE just tired to buy all access outright from the website for my main toon so i can at least to stuff without dying and it errored out on me.
    Vorahak likes this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you have not clicked "like" on the first post then this won't get the attention it needs
    wardorf and Bufmule like this.
  14. Bufmule New Member

It would be nice if daybreak actually would acknowledge this issue in a timely manor. I get they are busy but when people are trying to pay for a service even just a quick "Hey we know its an issue we are working on it right now please be patient with us" would be nice. I mean dang daybreak your actual customer service suuuuucks
  15. Gregorious New Member

16. Bufmule New Member

17. Areosea New Member

Same cannot consume krono
    Bufmule likes this.
  18. Bufmule New Member

• Justin "Woebot" C. Today at 08:46
      Greetings Traveler,

This unfortunately is a known issue and is currently being investigated. Please visit our website's forums for any information or updates regarding this issue. You will find a link to our forums below:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php

I apologize if this causes an inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this problem.
      Sincerely,
      Senior GM Woebot
    Daybreaks actual response to a petition about this issue. Basically copied and pasted from their general we are sorry BS. So no known fix so GL to everyone trying to consume krono as DBG is apparently working on it
  19. Kronaku The Redeemer Apprentice

DB is not doing right by their player base and its worse each day. Your cash grabs are making you lose player base. Get back to basic customer service. Sony was better than this and they were sad at times, YOU CAN DO BETTER DB. maybe another 2x exp week to those who are made to put up with bungling incompetence? If it took me 5 petitions just to return a server title, your krono issue must make you furious. condolences my friend and kudos on your patience.
    Bufmule likes this.
  20. klanderso Developer

Merged a couple of threads. This is actively being looked into.