Kronos for DB Cash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ColumbusOG, Jul 10, 2016.

1. ColumbusOG New Member

Is there a way to turn a Krono into DB Cash? If not there should be. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be buying a ton of pots. Seems like it would benefit Daybreak's Krono sales as well, since demand would increase once there's more than one way for them to leave the game. Strictly talking EQ of course.
  2. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

I'm confused.. If you bought a krono from DB , why couldn't you buy DB marketplace cash? Wouldn't it be cheaper than a krono?
  3. Visitor Augur

Some folk buy Krono from other players for plat, with a krono to DB cash, they could access the marketplace.
  4. ColumbusOG New Member

I get an item. I sell it for Platinum or trade for Krono. I then buy DB Cash with the Krono. It's not rocket appliances.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Rocket appliances? :confused: cracked me up. Looking thru old posts it appears to be a legal and tax thing according to some of the moderators who spoke back then. Just be happy they didn't allow it and then have all those bans that just happened. Maybe that is why? They could not control the sale of Kronos off site. Kinda like bitcoins which just dropped by 50%!. I know there were issues with station cash bonus cards and special bonus's and more special redeeming times that resulted in folks getting really cheap ($5) expansions and ($3)monthly subscription back when they allow you to buy those thru station cash.