Fixed Kronos Disappearing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Trebla7th, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Trebla7th Augur

Getting errors when trying to remove Kronos from the Krono inventory slot:

[Tue Jul 12 08:29:28 2022] The Krono was not successfully transferred from your Krono slot. Please try again later.
    [Tue Jul 12 08:29:28 2022] The Krono was not successfully transferred from your Krono slot. Please try again later.

The Krono never leaves the slot or appears on my cursor. Displayed number of kronos is not updated. HOWEVER, eventually the displayed number is decremented, but the krono I attempted to pick up is nowhere to be found.

Tried on multiple accounts (before realizing the krono count was decrementing) with the same result. Kronos disappearing from "stash" but never appearing in inventory.

Edit to add: I was getting this same error message last night (7/11), and still getting it this morning (7/12), the kronos that disappeared last night did not reappear this morning, so I don't think it's simply a delayed update somewhere
    Agentbuckwald, Barton, error and 5 others like this.
  2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Yes, lots of server to account communication issues lately.
  3. Pixnmode New Member

Bump, experiencing this as well on my account ... It's really weird, the amount of krono displayed on my Yelinak and Mangler account add up to my total, but i can only move my Yelinak krono which is short the exact number as on my Mangler acct and vice versa. But they should look into this, having krono issues myself.
  4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Bump doesn't do much for bugs. What you need to do is click "like" on his first post. That shows the dev's that is it a problem for more than one player

How To Report and Upvote Bugs
  5. Pixnmode New Member

Oh ok word, well I liked it .. gimme muh kroners back :D
  6. Trebla7th Augur

To add an update, every different character on my account (all on the Aradune server, I didn't check any legacy characters on live servers) shows a different number of Kronos in my Krono slot. All of them show at least 2 below what I believe I should have.
  7. Stymie Pendragon

Your best bet is to file a /petition, if you haven't already. They should be able to get it straightened out for you.
  8. yigman009 New Member

Bump. Have a custome service ticket opened. CS responded saying that issue was genuine and they said they restored the krono but it’s still missing. I have at least two guild mates that also have this problem.
  9. Toagles New Member

None of my 30+ krono are showing on any server I log into. Cant even resub one of my box accounts.
  10. error Augur

Identical issue as the op, was able to get the missing krono reimbursed via petition.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

If you were affected by this issue, please log in again and see if there are any missing Krono. If you are still having the issue, please contact CS. Thanks!