Krono won't consume

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by maxis2, Apr 1, 2021.

1. maxis2 New Member

On one of my accounts, I am completely unable to consume any krono--both with the consume button in the inventory and by right-clicking the krono itself. I traded the krono to another account and was able to consume it, and I bought a krono on the problem account, and it won't consume either.

Has anyone else experienced this and resolved it? I've had a ticket going since Monday, and I just keep getting asked to try things I've already done.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did they have you check your zip code? How old is that account?
    You must have a valid Zip Code registered to your account to be able to consume a Krono.
  3. maxis2 New Member

This account is nearly a year old, and I've been using krono to maintain membership. Nothing has changed on my end
  4. Warpeace Augur

What server?
    TLP and account time lapsed before consuming the Krono?
  5. Duder Augur

Try again at a later time
  6. maxis2 New Member

Characters are on Aradune, but I've been trying to consume with a newly-created character on Luclin - Stromm. Yes, the membership lapsed. I had tried consuming the krono a week or so ago, and I didn't think anything of it--that maybe it would complete the transaction later.

@duder I've waited 4 days since first trying after my membership lapsed, and it's been over a week since I first tried consuming.
    Duder likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just trying to help troubleshoot this - if you sign into the main site and go to account management it shows your transactions in there - just to make sure - there is no mention of 30 days time added? (I forget how it is worded)
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And I would make a different level 1 character on Vox or Tunare, skip the tutorial and try to claim on him.
  9. maxis2 New Member

It doesn't show the 30 days added on the website, and I tried the level 1 character--same result
  10. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I wonder if this has anything to do with the email verification issues? It probably wouldn't hurt to update your email address and see if that fixes it. I'm not saying your email is wrong, just that they had a weird bug where re-saving your email address fixes something internally with an account. Edit and save your email address in the account screen and then log back in and try it. Can't hurt anyway.