Krono suggestion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evertrek, Nov 6, 2020.

1. code-zero Augur

There would be no TLP if there was no Krono sales to drive them. Krono are working as intended and working quite well
    Nennius likes this.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You're in for a surprise one day....
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

OMG!! Your right - I went ahead and redeemed one of them and it offered me the $25 DBC OR 30 days free AND $10 DBC. So I still have the other one I might sell on Ebay or something

The following item has been activated for your account:

Daybreak Cash
    - You were granted 2500 DAYBREAK CASH.
    Nennius likes this.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Good for you. Guess what? Fan Faire codes for heroic gods item doesn't work. SoE cards do not work. Eventually, those cards won't work either. So sit on it forever, who cares, just pointing out it won't work forever.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Personally i wish they had special krono's maybe red in color instead of green that did 3 months at a time instead of one as i do krono's for all four of my accounts.

Andarriel
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Tradeskill idea? :)
  7. Hayzeus Augur

They convert platinum into Krono(s) to hedge against the inflation of in-game currencies like platinum. It's the smartest thing to do once you have amassed enough platinum to buy a Krono because Krono are the one reliable item that *mostly* appear to steadily appreciate in value. I know there was a months long period where Krono fell back to 2mpp on Xegony, they're back up over 2mpp again.

Toons that have millions and millions of platinum that are left sitting there as platinum... are losing platinum constantly. Convert your platinum to Krono as often as possible so you gain the appreciation interest on your platinum. If you end up needing some platinum instead, selling some Krono at whatever is current price is fast and easy to do.

Nowadays, I think the Krono range in value from 2mpp to 2.5mpp...

Trade on the spread!
    code-zero likes this.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

But the point is no one forced anyone to amass a large amount of krono which was the point of my post. If you decide to hoard krono be prepared for a time you might not be able to use them all.

Again it is no reason for DBG to be obligated to have krono to daybreak cash conversions. Just like folks who amass a dragon hoard of plat. No one was forced to amass tons of plat so I don't see how daybreak needs to give them ways to use it.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You can get a krono for as little as $17.00 so why would they give you $18.00 in DBC? Besides they have said several times in the past that this can't be done.