Krono slot bugging out

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by jagarr, Feb 24, 2017.

1. jagarr Augur

sent some to my buyer via parcel, receipt is there... krono ain't.

can't move or consume any either. halp
  2. Laynie Journeyman

I'm having the same problem. I can't consume krono, and I can't even pick it up to trade with my other account. I get the following error:

The Krono was not successfully transferred from your Krono slot. Please try again later.
  3. jagarr Augur

this happened earlier in the week and was resolved within a day or so. hopefully same deal today :)
  4. Thash Zoner

There are definitely some troubles at the moment. It's taking time to recognize all access, and DB cash doesn't appear at all on my account. It'll clear up in time.
  5. Borked New Member

I purchased a krono via parcel, and when I got it i couldnt pick it up from my inventory krono-space..

relogged and relogged, went afk for an hour and then came back, now my krono is gone.............
  6. jagarr Augur

i knew i had 7kr even though my krono spot was showing zero (lol) so i attempted to sell one to a baz barter. it worked, 6 appeared in the space afterwards and now i can move them and stuff. just go slow. and don't parcel them until DB fixes the issue.
  7. Borked New Member

I tried to do this, but it didnt work
  8. Laynie Journeyman

Mine are missing now as well. /smh
  9. Stazie New Member

B0rked, totally B0rked.... tried last night to transfer to another account, it didnt register (as though not clicked the krono to pick it up) so i clicked again, then eventually got 2 messages saying "meh, tough, its ont working atm, try later" - also tried parcelling one later on, similar message

logged in earlier, missing 3 krono - logged into teh destination account and one magically made it there (parcel one i can only assume?) but, when tried to consume it, it just fekkin ate it, removed it from the krono slot in inventory, and gave me a 'try later' message - fekkin funny, remove it then tell me to try and concume something that no logner exists - f**king brilliant...
  10. Tudadar Augur

I wonder what % of bug disappearing krono actually gets automatically returned...
  11. Laynie Journeyman

I did petition yesterday, and my krono were just returned to me. Hope the same goes for the rest of you.
  12. -braedo- New Member

I have petitioned as well - had 12 krono for sale on the bazaar, went offline mode and when I came back on, they were all gone and no PP in their place
  13. Tudadar Augur

People in bazaar trader selling kronos are losing everything in the mornings. People are getting red texts saying The krono items in your inventory have been modified!

Is anything being done? It doesnt seem to be fixing itself automatically and lots of people might not even be noticing they are losing the krono.

50-100 phin krono all wiped out from all traders selling. None for sale in bazaar now.
  14. Monkman Augur

Went to click krono earlier today to place into trade window... when I clicked my krono the amount went from 35 to 0. I also received the same error as above "The Krono was not successfully transferred to your krono slot. Please try again later" I sent a petition earlier and have received no response yet from DB (15 hrs now) This was a huge amount I had been saving for a special weapon and now I'm out both. Sounds like others are having similar issues... can this please be addressed?
  15. Steve_Phinigel New Member

30 went on offline trader, 8 sold, 22 vanished. petitioned, no reply, no suprise. thanks DBG
    working as intended... krono vacuum

Steve / Alan Phinigel (Haters gonna Hate)
  16. Polpet Elder

Lost 52 Krono from my inventory also. Shows 0 atm.