Krono not to be used for ingame currency?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Relentless, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Relentless Insomnia

A gm told us via petition that Krono are not to be used for in-game currency/trade...

What? lol
  2. C3lowz Augur

In what context?

I mean, look what I can do.

A GM told me hacking, and training is fine and will be rewarded with ingame goodies.
  3. Warpeace Augur

A GM would never be wrong.:oops:

https://www.everquest.com/krono

What can you do with them?

You can buy them from DGC using real money, buy them from other players using in-game currency, gift them, sell them to other players for in-game currency, trade them to other players for other in-game items, and consume them. If you consume a Krono, it is removed from your inventory and 30 days of game membership time is added to the account associated with the character that consumed it.

How can I acquire them?

You can buy a new Krono from DGC for US $17.99 or less. Players can also gift Krono to other players, trade them, and sell them for in-game currency.

Guess they only missed a couple bullet points on that page.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

A GM once told me there is no Santa Claus
  5. Zanarnar Augur

A GM told a player on SELO's that was having an issue with a gates quest that they couldn't help them because GoD wasn't unlocked yet (this was around 7-15, well over a week after it unlocked. I'd link the thread but DBG deleted it)

The GM's aren't always right. Heck if you ask 3 different DBG people a question your likely to get 3 very different answers. Internal communication seems to be as bad as external.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.