Krono fulfillment services down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Belligerent Tuna, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Belligerent Tuna New Member

There appears to be a widespread delay of Krono fulfillments on mischief server from customers who regularly purchase Kronos from DBG and consistently receive them promptly. These are not first time buyers subject to the customary verification delay which suggests an issue with current krono fulfillments is taking place. Can a member of DBG please confirm this? Thanks.
  2. Maldorax New Member

What he said. It's not really a rush or anything. *twitch* I don't have any issues with spending Krono. *twitch* I can stop at any time! Really! *twitch, twitch*
  3. Maldorax New Member

But for real, can we look into this? You guys rock! (please keep taking my money and feed me those green stones!
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Krono have a 72 hour "window" for processing, you may buy a krono that falls on the last few hours before the next batch are shoved through and get them fast or you might end up on the very start of the batch and end up waiting a few days.

Don't panic.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Intelliment New Member

That is a ridiculous answer. It took less than 48 hours the first time I purchased and since then it has been less than 24. I bought on Friday evening and still don't have them. I can buy a Roguish Rapscallion Pack and it is on my account in 2 minutes. The technology is there and for some reason you guys are making it more difficult, cumbersome to buy Krono. I understand if you need 72 hours to investigate someone buying 10+ krono, but 1-5 Krono? Come on, this isn't national security.

We appreciate you guys and the services you provide but you provide a service for us and we expect it in a timely manner. If your Krono Master is going AFK all weekend you could make a post about it.

If this random 72 hour+ vacancy continues to happen you are just going to drive some of your players back to buying it from other websites that deliver in 30 minutes or less guaranteed. I know you guys profit handsomely from Krono so I would think you would take better care of your customers.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If you have waited over 72 hours raise a petition, the dev team don't really deal with the krono side of things as that has its own team.

Nobody on the CS side save for the CM (Accendo) even looks in this forum section as it's the section for players to help other players.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.