Krono delivery

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by D4wnstrike, Oct 12, 2017.

1. D4wnstrike New Member

Order 1 yesterday, and it stated there can be up to 24 hours before delivery, well that time has come and gone, then asked around on the server and peope said it can take up too 48 hours sometimes, if thats the case you ( Daybreak ) need to update the info on krono sales, because it looks rather silly if you say 1 thing but do another...

but thats just my opinion. Asfar as im concerned your late with a payed for service.
  2. Yruc Augur

For 1st time buyers it can take a little longer than normal. Give it another 24 hours and once you see the charge on your card, you should then get the Krono.
  3. CatsPaws Augur

And make sure your account is old enough. After the first one many folks do get them in less than 24 hours.
  4. D4wnstrike New Member

Its the same card i have used all the time since 2000 every few years have to update the month and year because you get a new one, buts its still the same number, yes its updated here aswell before someone asks. As for the account its got a few years on it already just havent played it a long time.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

First time krono buy takes longer no matter how old the account.. And yes they should say that. First time I bought some took a long time and my account had been active non stop from almost day one of eq.