Knowing What you know

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by silku, Mar 25, 2013.

1. tnot Elder

Mage/Mage/Enchanter

I play a Mage/Enchanter...nothing I can't do. I have no motivation to adda third, since there's 0 need.But If I wanted to, it would be another mage.
  2. Ronak Augur

I play SK + Shaman + Ranger when I 3 box. It may not be the 'best' combo on paper, but I've never run into anything I can't destroy with it yet.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Cleric-Cleric-Cleric
    Maybe even another Cleric for fun. Kickin' it old school.

[IMG]
  4. Gladare Augur

Even the original FF had better music than the most recent garbage releases. Oh how I miss Nobuo Uematsu.
  5. Filatal Augur

When I box, its Ench/Mage/Ranger. I have an SK on the Ranger account, but I find it tedious to pull with Ench and Tank. Mage account has Shaman/Wizard on it, but I find it really nice when running through zones to CoH the other two toons instead of running all three. Most of my attention is generally on the enchanter, the ranger autofires and has a few weaves set up. The mage also has several hotkeys to fire. I do pretty lame dps with the two of them, but that isn't the point to three boxing. Its to get the other mercs and not have to sit around bored if you can't find X class. If something is actually difficult, I do have some burn rotations set up on them, but they rarely get used. If I seriously want xp, I just solo Grelleth's.
  6. Kaylord101 Elder

i run my set up 3box.

bst really aren't that bad, and being max AA'd and pet focus T2 ROF I have been able to tank or pet tank nearly every named without help but Xolos the Blind and AOW event
  7. Axxius Augur

And that video also accurately depicts how long it will take to kill 1 named. ;)
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Noobieguy Augur

SK, Necro, SHM.

If you don't want to gear a tank then Mage, Necro, SHM as was already mentioned.

I like playing my necro, would be a part of any 3 box if I had to, or COULD 3 box. Another option would be mage, necro, bard. With melody, bards are a great addition without having to pay a lot of attention to get their benefits.
  9. Kunon Augur

Agreed. SK, Necro, Shm.

I don't box, but this is my normal "group" and it trivializes group content even before an expansion launches without using mercs. All the toons complement each other exceedingly well.

For ease of boxing you could drop the Shm for a Bard, quicker kills but then you'll need at least one merc.
  10. bral New Member

I 3 box a mage 9k aa a sk 8.5 k aa and beastload 6k aa i seem to like that combo. So many Names have Adds. I find that either Bl or mage pet off tanks those. then back to name. also if things get hairy mage pet tanks,.with beasty with adds control.
    Kaylord101 likes this.