<Knightmare Guild> European casual raid guild on Mangler

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Derpinator, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Derpinator Journeyman

Knightmare is currently filling our ranks, all classes and levels are welcome.

Knightmare is a casual european raiding guild with room for everyone who will live by our code. We are a mature guild and try to follow a play nice policy.

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday at 20.30 - 23.30 CET, and Sunday 19.00 - 23.00 CET.

We have 2 types of members. Our Social members who can join at any level/class, and our raid team which have changing requirements depending on current situation.

At the moment we are recruiting members for our raiding team, please find more details on our website on which classes are currently open.

www.knightmare.eu
  2. Derpinator Journeyman

3. Baalfeus Journeyman

Currently Recruiting all Classes. We have a stable raid-force and raiding 3 times a week. Started VP today and got Silverwing and Phara Dar down. Was tough with only 25 members keyed.

Will get better, if you want to help and are on European time, give us a try:) Link and stuff above, just bumping it:)

Else also Recruiting People that just want to have fun and don't care About Raids, feel free to join our social ranks and get some Guild-Groups just for a nice time.
  4. Baalfeus Journeyman

Almost full raid today, like 65 Knightmarers. We still Recruiting all, having Groups all over the Levels with alts, Friends and Family and other new members, just join us for grouping or Advance to Raiders rank with us. We'll be doing VP on sundays, if you don't have key yet, join us on other Raids like Fear, Hate, VS, Trak,...https://knightmare-eu.enjin.com/

Raid Times is Sunday 7pm CET, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm CET
  5. Bjern New Member

Hi,

I'm a returning player based in the UK. I've not played in a long time, so currently think it would be unreasonable for to be looking for a raiding guild, but I do want to raid once I'm ready. I won't want to change guilds or find a new one once I'm ready to raid, so hoping to join as a casual member for now. Is that possible in your guild?

I'm hoping to find some helpful people to give me advice. I'm all access.

I haven't even created my character yet so if there's a need for a specific class in your raid let me know.
  6. Baalfeus Journeyman

Hi Bjern. Yes, that is definately possible. We have a number of Players that don't raid and just enjoy Guild Groups. If raid is not full, we also accept normal members of FnF-players to join us on Raids if they meet the requirements (currently have to be 55+). So feel free to apply or contact our members/officers in game if you have Question.
  7. Bjern New Member

Hi Baalfeus,

I've started a warrior. I've never played a warrior in EQ before, so I'm looking forward to a new experience. I hope that proves useful at least in guild groups.

So - how do I apply?
  8. Bjern New Member

OK - I applied!
  9. Derpinator Journeyman

Bumbidibump! Doo doo doo doo doo!
  10. Derpinator Journeyman

Bump Bump! Knightmare guild will make ya... Bump Bump.. Aha aha!
  11. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

Just a quick update for all interested readers.

We've cleared Veeshan's peak fully with about 45 keyed members.

Our raiding core remains in excellent shape given the Kunark-boredom that happens on TLPs, and there's certainly room for YOU! as well if you are on during the european timezone slots as noted above.

We look forward to greeting you welcome, and asking you the hard questions such as; Pineapple on Pizza? Yay or Nay? (The correct answer here is; BURN IT WITH HOLY FIRE!!!!1111")
  12. Derpinator Journeyman

13. Baalfeus Journeyman

Knightmare is Ready for Velious!!! Classic... Done, Kunark… Done, Yay, new stuff to raid now and we are so much Looking Forward to it:) Check us out at www.knightmare.eu if you are european Player or Play on european times. We offer a home for both, Raiders and casual Players, so if you don't want to raid, just join us for some Group-fun and community. You will never be forced to raid, but if you want and we have room in the raid, you can join the raid-force and try it out as social member and Maybe you will like it:)

As for Raiders: Recruitments are currently open for all, but Druids, Mages, Pallys, Wars and Wizzys are of most demand atm, so if you are one of those classes and close to or at lvl60, we want you :p

We are currently raiding Sundays 19:00, Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:30 CET till like 23:30 latest. Didn't get that late most of the times as we killed stuff faster, but Velious gives us a lot of stuff to do, which is great:)
    So, if you are european or Play on Euro-times, check us out at www.knightmare.eu and hopefully have a great time with us:) (cheaters, griefers or whatever other unsocial Players are not welcome and will get a kick in their butt.) Boxing is ok, if you invite other guildies or Players to join you it might be even appreciated, but not to screw over other People to get your wanted item or campsteal/mobsteal, whatever nasty Things happen in EQ will not be tolerated.
  14. Baalfeus Journeyman

Bump:) - Knightmare is marching still. AoW killed twice now, so all Velious-Stuff Pretty much on farm-Status. We're having a lot of fun Clearing Content. If you are on european time or want to Play during european time, check us out at knightmare.eu. Raid times are
    Sundays 19:00, Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:30 CET
  15. Nachti New Member

Some additional notes from a member:
    • European based raiding times.
    • Competent raid leading.
    • We have very few boxes on our raids, making us more efficient.
    • We aim to go through velious, luclin, pop,...
    • You can join even at low level.
  16. Baalfeus Journeyman

Hello Guys, just a small update:)

We're doing fine (usually around 60 members at Raids), but we still are also a casual Guild and do welcome everyone that is Looking to make new Friends and just join us for some grouping. If you want to join our raid-Team, you're of Course welcome too.

Our Raid-times are (all CEST) Sundays: 19:00, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 20:30. We usually start with pre-clears like an hour early so to not waste official raid-time on trash.

That said, we're currently preparing for Luclin to have a good start with our raiding Team and get Things done asap and also have lots of fun grouping to get those nice AA going.

If interested, check us out at knightmare.eu.