Knight 1hs damage

Discussion in 'Item Discussion' started by Rineryen, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Rineryen Journeyman

The knight primary 1hs on the ROS raid merchant could use a few adjustments:

Damage: currently listed as base dmg 315 delay 35 Dmg Bon 233
    AGI: 49+27
    Slot 1, Type 4

Knight's current primary 1hs (Soultrapper):
    Damage: Base dmg: 366 delay 34 Dmg Bon 272
    AGI 61 +20
    Slot 1, Type 8

Could you please look at adjusting the damage on our 1hs so that we don't sink further into the dps hole.

Thanks,
    Maedhros likes this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

something's screwy with my formulas. this happened in EoK too. I Thought I fixed it, but I guess not. It's on my list to look at.
  3. Maedhros Augur

I dont mind if the dmg stays fairly low if you significantly reduce the delay!
    We have been getting slower and slower 1-handers for a while now.
  4. Brohg Augur

my understanding is that they have to be that speed pretty exactly, to accommodate casting 1s spells without losing damage
    Kravn likes this.
  5. Kravn Augur

...less riposte too. DPS isnt the primary concern when tanking, although for SKs it does affect leech healing.
  6. Maedhros Augur

Knight 1handers have varied from 32 to 37 for years, but they definitely have been trending slower lately.

The dps is more related to the ratio than the delay.
  7. Maedhros Augur

I can live with 423/35.
    Noticed its got slot 4 for aug slot instead of slot 8 like the EOK knight weapon had. Is this an intentional change now?
    If so it would sure help to have some newer knight-style weapon augs that had some decent ac, hp/mana and a lifetap proc as it already has a rune on the weapon.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

A bug