Kizant’s App feature request

Discussion in 'Casters' started by IblisTheMage, Oct 9, 2018.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

Hi,

I was wondering if mana consumption could be added?

BR & thanks for the great work!
  2. kizant Augur

It could but I don't really have the time right now. It's fairly high up on the list though. If people want to post ideas here that would be cool.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

I would suggest a name for the app that is fast to write?

Ideas:
    Nkr
    Nukr
    Kizap
    Kllit (kill it)
    Brn (burn)
    Drogba and gotwar like this.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

http://dps.kizant.net/

I be the 1st one to admit I like the app but I don't really know how to use it.
    so maybe a how to use text link.
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

Youtube video is good for a quick walk-through :).
  6. Drogba Augur

kizap +1
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

Do you have a link? I tried searching for it and did not see it!
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

I meant a good way to get out a walk-through of the app, sorry for being unclear. I meant Kizant could make a quick walkthrough on his youtube channel.

If he wants me to, I can do it, but I don’t want to impose.
  9. Sancus Augur

I've been spending time looking at the EU changes using the web app and my math skills. A few changes/bug fixes:
    1. "Avg Cast" is currently not accounting for RS pet damage. It's only counting the damage from procs off of the RS cast, making RS weigh down the average significantly.
    2. Blazing Jet is benefiting from effectiveness. It shouldn't be; items don't benefit from SPA 413.
    3. Implementing the EU changes on test would be really cool.
    4. Implementing Shock of Arconite Steel (and Steel Vengeance) would be useful.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  10. kizant Augur

I did 2, 3, and the first part of 4 since they're pretty easy.
    Sancus and IblisTheMage like this.
  11. kizant Augur

Sooo. To implement number 1 on the list I changed how the RS pet damage is shown in the chart. What it's doing now is figuring out the average damage that a single pet will do based on the time to live value or how much time is left on the timeline. Then it sets that value as the total for the single spell cast. So, instead of seeing a line where pet damage is shown every second it shows up at the individual cast.

It's actually a lot simpler this way and it should perform better for longer timelines. Try it out and see if it works? I also added a 'time left' value on the popup window. When you see less than 40 seconds or whatever remaining you'll see the pet damage start to decrease. See what you think. Can always try something else.
    Sancus and IblisTheMage like this.
  12. Goodn Augur

For complete-ist sake, adding spell haste as a percent number value like spell damage/GCD/etc. would be nice.

I know the web app assumes cleric spell haste rank 3 and the difference is miniscule between rank 2 and 3. But more stuff to play with is always more fun!
  13. kizant Augur

It's a cool idea and I think I could add it without too much trouble. I'll probably have a few options for raid and group legs under equipment and a rk3 buff that defaults to checked that you could turn off. I'll rename the Debuff/Weakness section to Buff/Debuff/Weakness. Then under Custom settings I could have a way for specify a specific value. Plus the AA under DPS AAs.