Key Quests

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Koggar.Bertoxxulous, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

If this has been asked before, I apologize. But, will keying quests, like Vex Thal, be in at the time of release and THEN go to an automatic level 55 unlock at some later expansion, or will they release as is, with an automatic unlock at a certain level?
  2. Gregolo Augur

I would assume they'll be keying quests then go keyless later down the line when they aren't sought after as much.
  3. Flandersian Augur

Key quests were in the last round of prog. servers. I think they were removed around GoD, in the timeline, for the older zones (Seb, VP, VT, etc.)
  4. Banuvan Augur

I'd expect key quests. TT is going to be a mess for a long while.
  5. Behee Augur

Fippy/Vulak had the key quests required, and removed several expansions down similar to the system for AA's and spells. When the expansion is about 3 or 4 expansions back from current the keying/questing is removed.
  6. Trevalon Augur

on Vulak/Fippy keys were not needed after 2 expansions had passed. So when Luclin launched VP/Seb were open and when pop launched then Velious stuff opened, etc.

Assume it will be the same here.