Key of Trauma - ToFS raid drop key - What is it for

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fandiien, May 4, 2020.

1. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Has anyone been able to figure out what the final key that drops from the ToFS Raid is actually for besides clicking on the broken mirror to take you to an empty floor ?
  2. svann Augur

I dont have one, but I think it still works outside of raid and in the static zone there are mobs on that floor.
  3. Duder Augur

Yes it works in the static zone.
    There aren't mobs on that floor in static.

I even fished up there for about an hour and caught nothing special =(
    feeltheburn likes this.
  4. Szilent Augur

Just a fun callback to persistent rumors of an 8th floor back in 2001
    Celephane likes this.
  5. Duder Augur

That's what I think too
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Perhaps the key is in the name. An upcoming expansion named Planes of Trauma. The key would get you in to a special zone called the House of Pain.
  7. Duder Augur

Where we all have to Jump Around to move from area to area, like in Trial of Wending Ways.
    svann likes this.
  8. Marope Lorekeeper

Back when the original ToFS first came out, some people use to pass a rumor that there was an 8th floor, even though it was to simply get people to stick around to finish the content. Many would just jump ship after the 6th floor and allowing many to feel the content was unfinished, so the rumor of an 8th floor was started, if I remember correctly that was on bristlebane/saryrn.
    So it could be to remember a fictional rumored floor or for an unknown expansion.
  9. Nadisia Augur

You mean ... when jump do not fail ? :p
    As a boxer, I HATE this trial lol.
    Pretty fun concept, but in fact ... haaaaaaaaaaaa gniiiiiiii /em cries :D